33

The concert was packed. Since there weren't many people performing, the group decided to attend the whole thing, because Taeyong was the last.

Eunah was a social butterfly and got to know everyone. Aeri, Haechan, Jungwoo, and Taeil left somewhere to smoke. Doyoung, Mark, Yuta, and Jaehyun were enjoying the music, while Johnny and Jaehee were calming down Taeyong.

"It's gonna be okay, you have done this before!" The girl exclaimed

"I thought it was gonna be a small crowd!" He hissed quietly. "I didn't sign up for this,"

"Dude, it's nothing, treat it like it's nothing and everything will be okay," Johnny patted him on the shoulders.

"I'm gonna throw up,"

"Please don't,"

"What can we do to cheer you up?"

"Give me a kiss," the man looked at her cheekily, making her furrow her eyebrows.

"Would that cheer you up?" She gave him a small smile and leaned closer to him.

"I mean, why not,"

"Okay," With that she pressed her lips against his but quickly pulled away.

"That's not even a proper kiss!" The older boy complained, making Johnny and Jaehee laugh.

"My lips touched yours, sounds like a kiss to me!"

"Now go there and show them how it is done!" Johnny pushed him towards the stage, making Taeyong flip him off. The two of them went back to the group.

"Where have you two been?" Doyoung questioned as he saw his friends approaching him.

"Cheering up Taeyong!"

"He's going to kill it, I can feel it," Mark spoke and cheered for his friend, whose name was just announced.

"Wow, how does he rhyme everything?"

"Stop simping Yuta,"

"Never."

Before he could start performing, Jaehee saw Aeri and others nearing them and waved them over.

"Are we late?"

"No, he's just starting,"

"Nice!"

Time passed. He had performed a few songs and the crowd seemed to love him too. Most of them knew the lyrics, which surprised the group, not expecting Taeyong to have a big fan base, but boy were they wrong. Everyone was talking about him and his talent.

During the last song, the mood shifted completely as it was a pretty sensual and dark song. Jaehee could swear that he kept looking at her and it's not that she minded, because she didn't. The only reason why she cared was that it was making her feel some type of way when it was not supposed to be like that, but that doesn't mean that she was shying away.

Not only her, but the evil twins noticed his actions too. Haechan and Aeri watched their every move, while they quietly snickered to themselves and mocked them. Poor Taeil, who was next to them, was looking at them weirdly.

Besides them, another person noticed them. Not to lie, they were kind of bothered by all of this, but couldn't understand why. So almost laughing at themselves for feeling like this, since they had no reason to be this was, they shook thoughts off and tried to not pay attention.

Meanwhile, the song and the concert ended. Loud cheers were heard. yelling, clapping, and whistling, people really seemed to love him. The group quickly gathered together to go backstage and find their friend, when they approached him, Haechan jumped on him.

"You, were, so, fucking, SEXY! I'm in love with you!"

"Thank you, but please get off me," Taeyong smiled at the boy, who huffed but got off him. Unfortunately for him, Jungwoo appeared and also jumped on him, except Jungwoo is much taller than Taeyong. A loud thump was heard, Making the circle wince.

"Shit, my bad, congratulations!"

"Thanks, Jungwoo."

"Bruh you good?" Jaehyun walked over to help him up, which the older boy nodded to.

"Aren't we going to celebrate?" Mark asked as he leaned on Yuta.

"Yes, to Taeyong's house!" Eunah exclaimed before she left and dragged the girls with her to Aeri's car.

"Wait I'm coming with you!"

Honestly, if you asked anyone in the group, how none of them were raging alcoholics, they would not be able to answer. As always, they were slurping alcohol like it was an orange juice. At first, they ate and drank. Then played never have I Ever, which was like their thing now. whenever they hung out, they played the game, but then get bored and start singing or dancing.

Right now Taeil, Jaehee, and Mark were talking about random stuff like they usually would. When you spend every other day together, there isn't much new stuff you can talk about, which might lead to drifting in some friend groups, but not in theirs. They always found things to talk about even if it was the most random thing in the world. However, their gossiping came to an end when out of the blue a loud thud was heard. Running to the place where the sound came from, it was not something Jaehee imagined, but was not surprised either.

Two boys and one girl laid on the ground, groaning while people around them laughed, especially Eunah, who was on the floor with tears in her eyes.

"I told you, you are too big for that table!" Haechan yelled at Johnny, who was rubbing his arm to soothe the pain.

"Don't blame it on me, blame it on Aeri, it was because of those dance moves if you can even call it that!" The oldest yelled back at Haechan, as he laid on the floor.

"Oh, you didn't just disrespect my moves, it's because of your protein-eating ass that we fell!" Aeri kicked Johnny in the leg and after that, they started to argue.

Eventually, the night came to a halt, everyone left but Jaehee. If you asked her the reason why she stayed, she would tell you that she felt bad for making a mess in his home, so she wanted to help him clean up. Partially it was true, she did help him, but what she did not expect, (she was expecting), was to find herself against Taeyong's bedroom door, staring into nothingness as he left wet kisses and bite marks all over her neck and throat.

Was it something they were going to regret?

Probably not, but who knows what the universe has in mind.