9

Doyoung and Jaehee were sprawled on the couch, waiting for their friends. They always did this. When they would hang out, sometimes they wouldn't even speak, just eat or watch stuff, but neither of them were bothered by it.
Just like now, both of them were on their phones, Doyoung was playing a game, while Jaehee was reading a manga. Well that was before the boy spoke up.

"I would have never thought that we would befriend people from some stupid dating app" He stated as he glanced at the girl.

"I know right, I once tried to create a group chat on instagram and no one texted, it gave me PTSD" Jaehee answered, shuddering at the memory.

"Happens to best of us" he patted her on the leg as he stood up to get water.

As she was about to go back to reading, loud banging on the door scared the both of them. Doyoung almost choked on the water while Jaehee almost threw her phone.

"Open up!" She heard someone yell from the outside of the room, guessing it was Donghyuck. Rolling her eyes, she stood up, ignoring the black haired man in her kitchen who was coughing very hard.

As she opened the door she saw three guys and one girl standing and shaking.

"We would be grateful if you let us in" Haechan gave her a small glare before the girl invited them inside.

"Make yourself at home" as soon as she closed the door, she felt herself being lifted up by a very tall person, who spun her around.

"It's so nice to meet you!" Jungwoo smiled at her as he put her down, for her to be tackled down by Donghyuck and Mark. A loud groan left her mouth as she collided with the ground.

"I almost died out there waiting for you to open the door, it was so cold, i could feel my lungs slowly freezing and my body temperature decreasing," Donghyuck took a deep breath and was about to continue when Mark put a hand over his face to shut him up.

"Shut up."

"Ew, ew get your dirty hands off me" he mumbled as Mark let go of him, stood up and helped the girl up too.

"I haven't touched anything besides Aeri's car?" The boy looked at the younger with furrowed eyebrows.

"Well how do you know that her car is clean?" He sassed, but seeing the look on Mark's face, he chuckled nervously and added. "I mean of course her car is clean, what i meant was how can i be sure that you washed your hands before?" Finishing his sentence he felt a hand hit him in the head, making the house owner laugh.

"Why is Doyoung dying in the kitchen?"
She asked as Jungwoo worriedly trailed behind her.

"He's still choking?" The girl winded her eyes, but Jungwoo shrugged her off.

"No he just sat on the floor and spoke with very dark tone that he would kill Donghyuck" he spoke with a smile, while the brown haired boy stiffened.

"Why does everyone hate me?" He sighed loudly as he put one hand on his head and the other one on his heart. "First Aeri left me in the street and made me chase her car, then you left us outside to freeze to death and now Doyoung wants to kill me?" He exclaimed and walked over to the couch to dramatically fall down, making Mark and Jungwoo laugh while the two girls rolled their eyes.

"First of all take of your shoes, second of all take of your jacket and third of all go wash your hands." Jaehee instructed them as she left to check Doyoung who was drinking water. Again.

"Come on let's do something" she dragged the older into the living room just to see others already there and Haechan giving Doyoung the same eyes as puss in boots.

"I almost died because of your loud ass knocking" he sat down on the sofa and glared at the boy.

"I'm so sorry Doyoung, it wasn't intentional, i love you the most, you are the best and the most charming person i have ever seen." In a matter of second Haechan was clinging on the oldest arm like a tick, making Doyoung look at him in disgust.

"Let's not fight guys" suddenly Jungwoo spoke up and Mark nodded in agreement.

"What should we do? Jaehee asked looking at all of them. Doyoung and Aeri shrugged, not knowing what to do, Mark looked like he was in deep thoughts, while other two boys were giving random suggestions.

"Let's play UNO"  Mark offered and the group agreed, not knowing what else to do.

Playing UNO is always ruthless especially when you are after Haechan.
The guy had no chill, making the oldest girl pick up every card possible and being happy after doing so. Jaehee on the other hand was so close to killing him and throwing a tantrum. It was just the two of them left now and universe was definitely on the boys side.

"Pick up 2 more" Haechan gave her another smug smile, while the girl's eye twitched as she aggressively picked up the cards, but what happened next was the last straw for Jaehee.

"Skip, skip, reverse, color yellow and uno." Yep this was it. Suddenly the girl threw her cards into the air, stood up and looked at the boy who was sniggering.

"Pack this shit up, right now" she dramatically looked away.

"Loser."

"Who are you calling a loser you fetus?" The girl looked at the sat boy, making him stand up.

"Who are you calling a fetus aye-aye looking headass?

"Bitchless virgin"

Mark was dying from laughter as he was recording everything. Trying to act mad, Mark's laughing was making her crack up.

"What are you cackling at?" She gave him an 'angry' look but unfortunately failed miserably, since a grin took over her face. In the end all of them including the moody duo, Doyoung and Aeri, were laughing hysterically.

After the 'fight' they all sat down and decided to watch barbie and three musketeers. Don't question it though, that movie is amazing. No one knows how they went from watching that to imitating people to playing just dance but here they were dancing their asses off.

Three teams: Aeri and Mark, Jungwoo and Doyoung, Jaehee and Donghyuck. The competitiveness was unbelievable.
Currently the youngest boy was dancing to rasputin and Jaehee was cheering on him. Others were booing at him, but did he care? Hell no. He was killing it and he got the highest score, making the girl shoot up from her seat and run to him.

They were up till three am, that causing them to play lots of rounds. There were many wins, almost all of them won each "competition". In the end Hyuck fell asleep on the couch, Doyoung decided to stay the night and Aeri took other back to their homes.

Jaehee helped Doyoung make the guest room's bed, put a blanket over sleeping boy and after washing her face and brushing her teeth, she fell asleep with a big smile on her face.