70

"If you keep holding my hand like this, my blood flow will eventually stop," Jaehee winced as Yuta didn't plan to let go. Yet at least.

"If I let go of you, I will fall on my ass!" 

"If you don't fall and get up, you will never be able to learn!"

"What kind of sadism is that?!"

Maybe going ice-skating wasn't a great idea, since the older boy clung onto her like his life depended on it. Others gazed at them weirdly but the two couldn't are less. Once he was wrapped around her like a koala he signaled her to move.

"Are you serious?"

"Totally."

"Oh my god,"

Jaehee tried to glide forward on a short distance, but certain someone was not helping the situation.  

"This is not going to work out,"

"What do you mean? you are doing perfectly fine!" The boy spoke as he looked at her.

"I can barely move!"

"If you hate me just say so," 

"I will let go of you," The girl gazed at him mischievously as Yuta nervously gulped.

"Now that you say it, don't you think we should head back?" With a smile, boy pointed at the exit door. Jaehee had a perfect idea.

"Sure, you can skate on your own though!"

"What?!" And with one last smirk, she pushed him off her, however, she still held his hands. 

With wide eyes and knees shaking, The girl tried to make him move and she was successful, after fifteen minutes of whining. He was stiff, making the experience more difficult, but with small strokes, he finally managed to glide across the rink without falling or screaming for Jaehee to save him.

"Jae, look!" Raising his hands in the air, he mimicked ballerinas, making her smile at him and in the end, he stopped right in front of the girl.

"I'm hungry,"

"Let's go then!" 

With interlocked fingers, the couple left the rink and decided to visit the nearest restaurant. Apparently Yuta had other plans.

"Jae!" making her head turn, Jaehee gazed at the man who suddenly let go of the hand he was holding. "Catch me if you can!" and with that he ran away.

"Oh come on~" she groaned but unintentionally, a small smile creeped it's way on her face. Following him, he ran to the nearest park. He was sure that the girl wouldn't be able to grab him, so deciding to check he looked back to find her right on his tail and to his surprise she caught him. Grinning in victory, she stuck out her tongue at him and ran away.

Unfortunately running has never been Jaehee's strong suit, and of course her day wouldn't be a day if she didn't humiliate herself. She tripped. Fell right on her face into the snow, which made Yuta stop dead in his track and flinch lightly.

"I caught you!" The boy crouched down and patted the girl on her back.

"That's not fair! I fell!" Jaehee rolled on her back to face her lover in front of her, who had a wide smile spread on his face. "this is called cheating,"

"how did I cheat if there weren't any rules?" He questioned as he eyed her red nose and cheeks. She was cold.

"You are annoying," Huffing, she brushed off the snow of her hat, making the boy laugh at her. "Help me up?"

Giving her his hand, it was a wrong move since the girl pulled him down and made him collide with the ground beneath him. As soon as he looked up, Jaehee burst out laughing. He honestly looked like Santa.

"So funny,"

"It is,"

Gazing into each other's eyes, with a light speed, Yuta leaned in to peck Jaehee's cheek, and out of instinct, she immediately wiped away the spot.

"Did yo- Did you just wipe off my kiss?" He raised his eyebrows at the girl, who smugly smiled at him.

"No..." Quickly standing up, Jaehee sprinted so fast, she almost tripped again.

"Come back here!"

"No, stop forcing your love on me!" 

The girl stopped dead in her tracks when she felt something hit her. Turning around, she saw the older boy grinning at her evilly while holding a snowball.

"Oh, you are a dead man Nakamoto Yuta!"