27

"Jaehee Johnny came and brought the kids!"

"Johnny has kids?"

"No, he brought Aeri and Donghyuck,"

"Oh okay, I'll go over!"

Jaehee walked into the dining hall as soon as Doyoung called out to her and soon she spotted Mark standing in front of their table, taking their order.

"Hey shouldn't we like get free cookies at least?"

"I don't know man," Mark looked at Donghyuck. "I'll ask them!"

"They are our friends if we pay anyone, it should be them," Johnny rolled his eyes at the younger boy, who just huffed in response.

"Exactly they are our friends, they should give it to us without a cost." 

"You should pay the most in my opinion," Aeri shrugged as she looked through the menu.

"I will give free cookies to Johnny and Aeri and won't give you any," Jaehee spoke up from behind Mark, making him drop his pen and a small notebook.

"Dude, don't do that!"

"My bad, hey is that Yuta and Taeil?" Jaehee pointed at the entrance of the restaurant, where one guy dressed in hospital scrubs and the other one looking like early 00s j-rockstar stood.

"Fuck, why is Yuta so sexy?" Mark sighed out as he plopped down next to Johnny.

"Yuta this, Yuta that, look at Taeil, like yes flex on us that you are a doctor, hot!" Donghyuck rolled his eyes as he screamed out to the two, who instantly looked at the group and walked over.

"Hey, were we supposed to hang out?" Yuta questioned his friends as he sat down next to Aeri and looked around.

"No but since when do you two hang out?" Donghyuck answered as he low-key glared at the Japanese boy.

"Often, but today, we ran into each other," Taeil answered and told mark his order.

"Mark can you call Doyoung and tell Jeno that Jaemin is here? And come back after " The restaurant owner turned to mark, who just nodded and left quickly.

"Wait Lee Jeno and Na Jaemin?"

"Bruh, you know them too?"

"Yeah, we go to the same college," Donghyuck answered as he sipped on his water.

"Jaemin is a popular biology boy and who's Jeno?" Aeri furrowed her eyebrows at the unfamiliar name.

"Uh hot guy from computer science?"

"Ohh, yeah i know him,"

"Stop your college life talk, some of us are old here," Doyoung suddenly spoke up as he appeared out of nowhere.

"It's our last year of it, let us breath," The youngest boy complained, but soon spoke up again. "Isn't that Eunah and Taeyong? I'm seeing friendships today i never thought i would see!"

"Eunah! Taeyong! Come here!" Yuta yelled out, and once again people around them started glaring, making him apologize.

"Why did you not tell us you were hanging out?" Eunah squinted her eyes at the people in front of her. "Oh my god, i knew that you hated me!"

"Why did you two not tell us you were hanging out?" Johnny asked, also questioning the choice of her companion.

"I don't know, Taeyong is not annoying, hi Mark! How's work treating you?"

"Hey where did you two come from?"

"My mum's vagina"

"That was not funny,"

"Your mum,"

"When will you grow up?"

"Deez nuts,"

"I hate her,"

"No one asked,"

"Lord, who is that eye candy?"

"He's gay"

"Fuck,"

"RENJUN?!" Out of blue Donghyuck stood up and looked at the shocked boy, who was frozen in the place.

"Donghyuck hey?"

"This is not going to end well," Taeil muttered to the group who were watching intensely.

"Okay as much as i love to hear the drama, customers are getting annoyed so I'll have to ask you to take this outside!" Jaehee sighed as she really wanted to see shit go down, however, after her preach what she didn't expect was Donghyuck to stand up and leave.

"Oh, um, I hope he's okay," Mark looked out worriedly as he gave food to his friends.

"They are going to talk it out and either we are gonna see depressed haechan or a happy haechan, let's hope it's the second one!"