12

The club was full of sweaty bodies, alcohol and loud music. Some people were dancing and grinding on each other, some were yelling and singing as if they knew words, some were smoking and getting fucked up while others were just drinking and having fun with their friends.

Typical night at a club. Building was filled with people and you could find every kind of person here, you just name it, even people who didn't enjoy stuff like this and probably were forced by their friends to come. 

But as much fun you might be having a night wouldn't be a night without everyone's favorite DJ playing music. That Dj happened to be none other than Johnny Suh himself. That's how Jaehee and the group found themselves dancing among strangers to random beats the tall man played, which everyone seemed to love. I'm positive almost none of them remembered that they were here to support their friend and maybe, just maybe have drinks while at it(not much though).

Unfortunately, the friend group was scattered. Jaehee could be easily found at gatherings like this, she either would be hanging out with her group or she would be on the dancefloor, just like now, she was dancing in the middle of two random girls, while Doyoung was facepalming as he kept an eye on her. 

Eunah was sitting in front of the bar between Aeri and Doyoung drinking whatever she could, but mostly vodka(little did she know she would regret it next morning). Aeri was drunk too, except she could function better than Eunah. 

Jaehyun was off talking to dozens of girls about god knows what, but it definitely wasn't something holy. Sadly to the youngest girl and the only sober person there, Taeil was drunk out of his mind as he and Haechan moved weirdly to the sound of music, regrettably to the younger boy, Aeri was taking videos of him as a blackmail.

Mark and Taeyong were nowhere to be found, while Jungwoo and Yuta were doing literally everything. They had been appearing and disappearing  for the whole night, but currently, Yuta was waiting for his drink to be made and surprisingly to Doyoung, since he was on the lookout, Jungwoo was surrounded by bunch of girls as he spoke to them with his lips curled into a lazy smirk. 

Doyoung was quickly pulled out of his thoughts when he got approached by his coworker, who was covered in red lipstick and was grinning widely

"I took my eyes off you for two seconds and you go and have sex?" He rolled his eyes at her as she hugged him tightly.

"Have I ever told you how much I like you?" she stole whatever drink Doyoung was sipping as he huffed.

"Yes, every time you get drunk, in fact, this is your third time" He took a drink out of his friends hand as he helped her stand up.

"oh my god Aeri! you are so pretty!" the girl exclaimed loudly as she rushed to hug her, Aeri on the other hand wasn't in the mood of hugs but it was better than to decline it, so she accepted her fate.

"Where's Eunah?" Jaehee looked up from the crook of Aeri's neck as she looked around the large room.

"She is over there with Taeil and Hyuck, I hope she won't break her neck in those heels." She said worriedly. "but anyway I have to go to the bathroom can you watch her Doyoung?"

"oooh I wanna come too!" The drunk spoke.

"sure, please don't loose Jae"

"Of course not, let's go."

As the two walked, well more like Aeri dragged Jaehee around, considering she already fell three times, the music got more and more quiet and the only people in the halls were either practically fucking against the walls or chilling. After finally making it to the room, they ran into few girls and as Aeri was doing her stuff, Jae was talking to the unfamiliar girls, giving and receiving drunk advices, but that was before Eunah came in with a loud thud, since she fell. really hard. Now sober Jaehee would have helped her stand up but she could barely stand herself so she just stood there and laughed, making other girls and Eunah laugh too. Confused Aeri was shocked to see the girl as she was supposed to be under Doyoung's watch. Rolling her eyes she helped out her drunk friend.