56

The day had come.

Jaehee was going to extract her wisdom teeth today. Surprisingly, she wasn't that scared.

The girl had just woken up, remembering that she was going to see her hot surgeon and immediately stood up.

Panicking, she quickly ran to her bathroom to brush her teeth, brush her hair, and call Taeil all at once.

"Tae?" The girl spoke as soon as she heard the man pick up the phone.

"Yes?"

"Are you busy?"

"If it's emergency no, if it's not yes,"

"I'm removing my wisdom teeth today, and im allergic to antibiotics, and I'm scared of something happening, so if you are not busy could you come with me and stay after for a bit?" Jaehee questioned as she scrunched her face, waiting for his answer.

"Oh, yes, of course," Taeil agreed instantly. "Do you want me to pick you up?"

"Yes, if you don't mind."

"Okay, do i have to hurry or take my time?"

"Oh no, take all the time you need!" The girl replied with a smile on her face and hung up.

When the two met up, the ride was comfortable, mostly Taeil explaining that she shouldn't be scared since her surgeon is a professional, and Jaehee assured him that she was fine. 

***

"Hey, since you are allergic, we are going to give you antihistamine to prevent allergic reactions, okay?" Dr. Bae asked the girl, who nodded in response. "Great, pull your pants down then,"

"Huh, p-pants?" Jaehee thought she heard something wrong. No one told her she would have to do this.

"Yes, the needle is going in your gluteal muscle," The doctor explained, but she soon realized that the younger girl looked confused.

"Your ass muscle," Taeil helped out, and the girl instantly understood.

Pulling her trousers down, the girl once again laid down on the patient table. The  resident, who was helping out the doctor, gave a warm smile to the girl as she approached.

"This shot will be totally painless, so relax and don't flex your muscles, okay?" Smile still present on her face, Jaehee nodded her head as she tried so hard not to squirm. She wasn't a big fan of needles.

"You did great! Now, this one is going to be a bit painful, but nothing you can't handle, are you ready?" When the girl gave a signal that she was fine, the resident gave her the shot. Wincing, she could feel the sting of the drug, but still nothing unbearable.

After 2 shots in her gluteal muscle, she pulled her pants back up and carefully laid down on the chair. Taeil had left and was waiting outside. And now it was time for anesthetic shots in her gums. She couldn't wait! (Note the sarcasm.)

"So, I'm going to inject this drug both on the outer side and the inner side of your gums, don't be afraid, it won't be painful, you might feel a little light headed as if you are high, or you might get high, nothing surprising, and after that we are going to extract your teeth, do you have any questions?" The main doctor explained as she washed her hands and put on her gloves.

"No, you can start," Jaehee gave her thumbs up as the doctor nodded.

"Since you soon won't be able to speak, if something hurts or anything like that, show me to stop, okay honey?"

Jaehee would be lying if she said her heart didn't skip a beat on the pet name, but it was not time for simping. Colecting herself, she verbally agreed, and the procedure started.