88

"Something will definitely go wrong, I think I will trip while walking down the aisle or something like that!" Jaehee paced around in nothing but a corset and underwear, making others worry that she was going to be late.

"Listen, relax! You're going to be stunning and nothing will go wrong." Aeri assured the girl, while trying to dress her. "Besides, Yuta adores you. You've got this!"

"Remember, Jaehee, this day is about you and Yuta, not about being perfect." Her mother spoke calmly as she handed Jaehee a glass of water.

"No but, what if you actually trip, that would be so embarrassing," Eunah was kicked by Aeri instantly.

Jaehee was glaring at Eunah, who was sending her flying kisses. "Someone make her stop,"

"Eunah, shut the fuck up." 

"Jaehee, you're a radiant bride. Yuta is waiting for you at the end of that aisle, eagerly anticipating the rest of your lives together." Minji encouragingly stated as she clapped her hands happily. despite her trying to lighten up her mood, Jaehee's face twisted at her words.

"I am going to throw up,"

"No you will not!"

"No, I'm serious," Running to the bathroom, she was lucky that she was not wearing a dress yet. 

"Great, now her make up needs fixing!" Her mother rushed to hold her hair, while others tried to help her different ways.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, much better," Jaehee nodded her head as she wiped her mouth with a tissue. "Fuck, my makeup! knew that something bad would happen!" The girl cried out.

"Don't worry, we have got you, just trust and don't stress yourself with unnecessary thoughts!" Nabi, her wedding planner, quickly came up with a plan b. Out of nowhere she pulled out a makeup palette and other essentials.

Just like that, Jaehee stood in the middle of the room while everyone was doing their 'job'. The cosmetics were delicately applied to her face, accentuating her beauty while maintaining her allure. Admiring her work, Nabi and Eunah high-fived each other, proud with their work.

"Time to put the dress on!"

With gentle hands, her friends carefully lifted the gown from its perch, it's lovely patterns and shiny details made the dress look like it was straight out of fairytale. Aeri knew how to stun people with her work, definitely.

Cautiously, they assisted her in stepping into the gown, being careful not to disrupt its ethereal grace. Each gentle tug and adjustment made the gown hug Jaehee's figure, forcing her to look jaw dropping.

With the final touches being complete, Jaehee took a moment to absorb the magic of the moment. She was going to speak up, but her mother's quiet cries made her eyes widen.

"Mum, are you crying?!"

"Sorry, I've been trying to hold it in, but I can't, my baby is all grown up now!"

"Aw, Mrs. Yang don't cry, she is going to be in good hands! and if she won't you can leave the rest to me!" Eunah hugged Eunkyung, making everyone chuckle in the room.

"Mum stop crying or I will cry and ruin my make up again," The girl tried to dry her tears with a fan. Yeah she was going crazy.

"Okay, no more crying!"

Suddenly there was knock on the door, Hayoon opened the door, since she stood the closest, revealing Doyoung who had his mouth opened, probably wanting to speak but words weren't coming out of his mouth.