82

Jaehee was sleeping peacefully since it was a Saturday morning, which meant that neither she nor Yuta had to work, which also meant that she was in the bed, with her lover trying to take the duvet back from her, however, he was failing miserably and since he had no other choice, he was cuddling the duvet on the side of her instead of her.

As I said she was sleeping soundlessly with huffing, annoyed Yuta beside her, when she almost had a heart attack.

"Eunah is pregnant?!" She was startled and almost fell from the bed, because of his loud ass voice.

"Who said that?" The girl groaned as she plopped her head down on the pillow, slowly noticing that he was not covered at all and his lips were almost blue. oops.

"Um, herself? She just texted the group chat," The man, still wide-eyed spoke as he showed her his phone.

"Oh, then yeah," She replied as she closed her eyes to go back to sleep.

"You knew?!"

"Of course I did,"

"I can't believe this!"

"Stop screaming like a child!"

"I can't!"

"Lord," Standing up, Jaehee walked into the bathroom to brush her teeth and so on. Following her, he also joined her and put toothpaste on his toothbrush.

"What do you want to eat?" Jaehee questioned as she finished up and brushed her hair.

"Whatever you make!" Talking with a half-open mouth, Jaehee barely made his sentence out.

"Omelette?"

"Yes please!" With that, she left the bathroom, waltzed to the kitchen, and took out ingredients to make the dish. Soon enough, Yuta entered the room too, gave her a peck on the cheek, and started making coffee.

"Can you cut the tomatoes?" The girl called out to him. He nodded his head and took them out of the fridge to wash them.

The two of them were doing their tasks, The girl was whisking the eggs, while he was cutting the vegetable when all of a sudden, the doorbell rang.

"Jae, can you open the door, please? And I'll be there in a second" Yuta questioned, since his hands were dirtier than hers. She quickly wiped her hands with a tissue and ran to the door. Forgetting that the only thing she was wearing was an oversized shirt and underwear. Oh no~

Since Yuta was a weirdo and didn't have a peephole, without asking who it was, she opened the door with a small smile on her face, but upon seeing the person standing in front of her, her smile fell.

She was frozen in her place, suddenly aware of the lack of clothing as the person was eyeing her up and down. As soon as Yuta dried his hands he ran to the door and asked Jaehee who it was, however, at the lack of response, he approached her warily.

"What's u- Mum?!" His eyes widened as he gazed at the woman in front of him, who was quite shocked.

"I'm gonna- I will put on something..." Jaehee practically ran away from the doorframe to Yuta's room and locked the door instantly. She couldn't believe this happened. Damn freak, who doesn't have a peephole! one day he's definitely going to be kidnapped. 

As soon as she threw on some clothes she sat down and started rethinking her life choices.