81

Doyoung and Eunah sat right in front of each other on her sofa, staring at one another. It had been like this since he had came over to talk. To be honest he was thinking everything. Maybe she was done with him? or she never liked him in the first place or even worse she had some kind of deadly disease. Anyway, he had all this questions messing up his head, yet the girl didn't seem to answer any of them. So he just sat there with her.

Eunah was rethinking her life choices right now. She didn't know what to say. I mean she did but she didn't know how to say it. Should she just say it, or make some kind of small talk first? She knew that she was making Doyoung wait but she couldn't do anything. Basically it was hard for both of them, especially for the girl since Doyoung was thinking absurd things.  

"I don't want you to freak out, because i know that you will, and I also don't want you to get mad at me, to be honest, it would be good if you don't say anything until I tell you so!" Eunah spoke as if someone was after her, almost having to catch her breathe. Confused Doyoung just nodded his head as he prayed to everything that she wouldn't say something connected to any of his thoughts.

Well she certainly didn't say that she was dying or breaking up with him, however...

"I'm pregnant, but that's not just it..." Doyoung sat there, with his mouth slightly parted as he gazed at his girlfriend. What else could there exactly be. "Basically every one in million situation happens to me and I've been pregnant since august but didn't show any signs," The girl continued explaining as she stared at the man, who was almost changing colors. "And so, uh, I didn't really want to dump all of this at once but uh, well I don't know who the dad is!" The girl awkwardly smiled at him. "Actually I do, It's just i don't know if it's number one or two..."

"Meaning...?" Doyoung finally managed to get words out of his mouth.

"It's probably you! Or Johnny..." Oh god.

"Me?! Or Johnny?!" Doyoung's eyes widened as he stood up from the sofa from shock. "Wha-Ho-whe-what?"

"Our mysterious trip in Japan? remember? I haven't done anything in July or in August besides that," Eunah spoke as she fiddled with her fingers. She was really nervous and seeing his reaction didn't help at all. "If you want to leave, I can't ma-"

"What are you saying? are you crazy?" Doyoung immediately shushed the girl and looked at her with furrowed eyebrows. "I mean the fact that Johnny might be the dad is making me uneasy but I just need a second for my brain to realize that this is a reality." The boy crouched in front of her as he held her hands. He was truly shocked. He expected everything to happen this night but this. Suddenly realization fell upon him. 

"I-I might b-become a father?" Stuttering he looked up at the girl, who just shook her head in agreement. That was what he needed to hear, before giving her bone crushing hug and pulling away immediately out of fear. 

"You are okay with this?" Eunah questioned, still wary but with a smile forming on her face. 

"It's weird that somehow Johnny is included, but you are my girlfriend and I am going to be with you no matter what," Doyoung kissed her palms and put them against his face. It was definitely hormones making Eunah feel like this, but these acts made her feel some type of way, so on instinct she brought him up by his shirt and kissed him like there was no tomorrow. Surprised boy didn't waste time and copied her actions, kissing her back.

"We have to talk to Johnny," Eunah mumbled as she broke the kiss, making him sigh and nod his head.

"Yeah, we do..."

***

Rushing through the café door, Eunah told him to meet her, the tall boy saw her sitting there with Doyoung and his demeanor, even though he tried not to, immediately changed. Were they trying to push their happy relationship on him or what. He wasn't used feeling this way, and it was eating him alive. He didn't want to fuck up his friendship with them by acting like a teenager. 

Getting a hold of his emotions, Johnny took a deep breath and approached the couple with a smile on his face. Eunah once feeling confident, she wanted to disappear and Doyoung was rather awkwardly sitting there. 

"Hey, is everything okay? You sounded like it was some kind of emergency," Johnny spoke as he sat down in front of them.

"Hey, I mean it is low-key an emergency..." Eunah replied quietly as she played with the rings on her fingers.

"Okay... what is it?" Johnny nodded with furrowed eyebrows as he nodded slightly and gazed at Doyoung as if asking him what was wrong. Doyoung just gave him an awkward smile in turned and shifted his gaze at the girl.

"I am just going to dump it on you, if you are ready?" Eunah suggested as she took a sip of her disgusting drink Taeil told her to drink.

"You are scaring me," Johnny chuckled as his eyes never left the two, but when he saw that the two in fact weren't laughing, he got serious. "Okay, do it."

"I'm pregnant, and you might be the dad or Doyoung, I don't know and I won't know until the baby is born." Eunah spoke in one breathe, while clutching on her drink with dear life. Silence fell. oh no. 

To say Johnny was shocked would be an understatement, because out of blue he started laughing, making the two stare at him.

"A-are you serious? How is that even possible?" The American boy asked, once he finished having a nervous breakout, making Eunah remind him of the trip to Japan and everything else Taeil told her. 

"Uh, wow, that's a lot to take in," He leaned back on his chair as he looked at the two. "So there's a possibility of me becoming a dad? what the fuck?" That comment made Eunah wince a bit and as soon as Johnny saw that he corrected himself. "I didn't mean that in a bad way, I just- It's so surprising!" Suddenly a smile broke onto the guys face, making the two return one.

"We just wanted to ask you, if you want to be in her life? I mean there's a chance that she's your daughter," Eunah asked as she and Doyoung held hands.

"It's- it's a girl?" 

"Yeah!"

"Fuck, Of course i want to be there!" Johnny exclaimed, honestly one more word and he was going to burst into tears probably. But then his attention shifted to Doyoung. Right, Eunah's boyfriend and his dear friend. "Hey, are you okay with this? I don't want to fuck up anything..." 

"This is not about me you know so don't worry, we are fine!" Doyoung gave Johnny his gummy smile, making him return one. Okay, he couldn't hold it in anymore, so he stood up and hugged both of them. 

"Oh my god!"

"Oh my god indeed!"