74

"What do you mean Eunah confessed to you?"

...Last night flashback...

"Johnny," Avoiding eye contact with the smiling boy, Eunah cleared her voice, before continuing. "We have to talk,"

"Okay... What's up?" Giving an unsure nod to the girl, She took a deep breath before opening her mouth again.

"The last month we have been hanging out together almost everyday and I discovered that you are not that bad actually! and spending time with you is super exciting too," Making him laugh, she wanted to cry and bang her head on the floor. "I also found out many things about myself and I-I realized that I can't- I do love you, but-"

"But you are not in love with me,"

"I'm sorry..."

...Present time...

"Uh, yeah..." Doyoung nodded as he continued to sip on his tea. "I still can't believe it, I feel like I'm in a dream."

"Me too, I mean I had no idea she was going to do it," Jaehee gazed at her friend who kept staring at nothing. "Wait so, she said it at after party?"

"No... I brought her home and before she got out of the car, she just turned to me and just admitted that she liked me so casually, I thought she was drunk."

...Once again Flashbacks...

Doyoung had just pulled up in front of Eunah's apartment and was waiting for the girl to get out of the car. She was taking her time. "Are you okay?" Maybe she was drunk and felt dizzy.

"I uh, yeah, sorry," Taking off the seatbelt, she pulled her hair back. "Thanks for the ride," Everything was so overwhelming to her.

"Anytime," Giving her a small smile, he patted his fingers against the steering wheel, creating some type of beat.

"Okay, no, this is so hard..."

"Um, you can't open the door or?" Confused boy looked at her, who looked like she was near a mental breakdown.

"I like you!" 

Instantly stopping his movements, Doyoung stared at her with an open mouth. Yep, she was definitely drunk. "What?"

"I have romantic feelings for you? How do you want me to interpret?" Eunah sarcastically chuckled, as she looked up to once again avoid eye contact with the male.

"What? B-but I thought you were into Johnny?" 

"Stupid, it has always been you!" 

"Are you joking with me? If you are because you found out that I like you, It's really not fun-," He He couldn't finish his sentence, as the girl grabbed his face with both of her hands and smashed their lips together. Doyoung's breath hitched instantly and he couldn't even close his eyes at this point. He was sure that he was about to wake up from a good dream and curse universe for it. But in fact it was not a dream. When Eunah pulled away she stared right into his eyes.

"Do you still think that I am joking?" And without another word, this time he leaned all the way to the passenger's seat to kiss the girl. 

...Present time...

"Okay~, you don't have to go into the details!" Jaehee interrupted Doyoung, who got carried away. "So, you two just confessed and kissed and haven't spoken yet?"

"No," He admitted, as he shook his head in disagreement.

"well, what are you exactly waiting for?!" 

"I'm nervous, what am i even supposed to say? Hey! we made out last night, wanna be my girlfriend?" Rolling his eyes, he glared at Jaehee who mocked him in response. 

"No, just ask her to talk and meet up, don't discuss that over text messages," She suggested and drank her tea. "And after speaking with her, you should talk with Johnny too,"

"Yeah, I know," Doyoung facepalmed, he wasn't used to too much drama in his life.

"Me and Yuta are going out."

"I know," Quietly snorting at her confession, the girl chuckled. "I saw you two sneaking out last night and at the new years, you should have fixed yourselves!"

"Oh shut up!" Throwing pillow at him, she finally saw him smile for the first time in a while actually. 

Eunahi did somethinglol

Eunah
i did something
lol

Eunahi did somethinglol