53

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Aeri, happy birthday to you!" Eunah strained her voice on the third happy birthday, making almost everyone in the restaurant flinch.

"Blow the candles and make a wish!" Taeyong exclaimed as he brought the cake closer to the girl's face.

"I wish for Jaehyun to become broke!"

"You bitch!" 

"What, no?! He promised to buy me new laptop!"

"Leave me alone!"

Blowing the candles, everyone clapped and cheered for the girl, some of them running to hug her. Haechan even tried to smash the cake against her face, but failed miserably, since Aeri ducked her head and instead Jungwoo was the victim of his menacing acts.

After returning to their seats, they continued to chat while Aeri cut the cake and Johnny poured the drinks. 

"Hey, I don't want this," Eunah pushed the drink away, making everyone turn their heads to her with raised brows. Shocking.

"Are you okay?" Taeil questioned the girl. He couldn't believe that the girl would ever reject a drink. 

"Of course, it just has a weird smell, plus I've been drinking non-stop since Yuta's birthday, gotta take care of my liver," Eunah answered as she shrugged and patted her stomach. 

"Weird but okay..." Mark mumbled mostly to himself, but Eunah still heard and hit him on the arm, making him hiss and complain.

"You are not going to drink my toast?" Aeri asked with a fake pout visible on her face. "Fake friend for real!"

"I really can't bestie..." The girl replied with also a fake saddened face. "But Jaehyun will!"

"Fuck you," 

"No I won't,"

"Don't worry kid, I will," As soon as Johnny finished pouring the beverage, he raised his wine glass, "Dear Aeri,"

"Oh lord..."

"You are such a nice girl,"

"Nice my ass,"

"This is why your dad hates you,"

"It seems like it was yesterday when you hated everyone and wanted to leave the group chat, and disliked me, but now we are so close, it makes me tear up sometimes..."

"He talks like one of those relatives  that have seen you only once when you were born and after twenty years, when you meet again, they go like oh my god I remember when you were like this small!" Jaehee whispered to Taeil, who slightly chuckled while nodding, however Mark overheard their conversation and started cackling, making Johnny stop talking and look at him. 

"Did I say something funny?" Furrowing his eyebrows, he spoke with a strict voice, jokingly of course, but the drunk boy wasn't able to detect the tone correctly and bowed instantly.

"No, sorry!"

"Anyway, happy birthday Aeri, I wish you all the best!" Everyone cheered and took a sip of their drinks as soon as Johnny finished his speech.

The night was full of laughter and chatter, since the restaurant floor was almost empty, they had all the freedom they wanted. If you asked Jaehee, she didn't know how a birthday turned into a karaoke competition, but currently Doyoung was singing some gut wrenching song, making Jungwoo boo at him. "We are not at funeral, sing something else! Boo!"

"Shut the fuck up Jungwoo! Continue Doyoung!" Eunah glared at the boy, but instantly smiled at the older boy when she turned to look at him, making Johnny gag.

"Should you really be drinking this much?"

"First Taeil, now you, y'all found out that I might be addicted to drinking and now I'm under supervision?" Jaehee joked as she clapped for Doyoung, who had just finished his performance. "Don't worry, this is just a second glass!"

"Got it," Yuta nodded his head, and whistled for the same man. In the meantime, Mark walked on the stage and also played some not sad but not happy song either.

"let's dance," Yuta suggested to Jaehee.

"All we ever seem to do together is dance," The girl turned to face him, small drunk smile visible on her face.

"Yeah, it's like out thing, but if you want to do something else, we can, I don't mind..." Jaehee instantly understood  the meaning of suggestive eyebrow wiggle and a fake gasp left her mouth. "Pervert! Plus what are we supposed to dance to, Mark's dirge?" the girl asked, causing the man to snicker.

Yuta called out to the younger boy, "As much as I love listening to your singing, how about we turn on actual music?" his question earned a cheer from Jungwoo,

 "Finally, yes please."

After some bickering they decided to play 00s throwback songs, Yuta giving Jaehee a signal with his head to join him on the dancefloor, however, instead of the said girl, Eunah ran to him and grabbed him. The man, who was not expecting that to happen, just laughed and followed the girl's moves. 

Eunah's actions brought her attention from others as all of them joined her, including Jaehee, and sneakily Yuta slipped away from Eunah  and walked towards the older girl instead.

The already tipsy girl was in her world, not caring about a single thing when, suddenly, she felt a presence of another person, who grabbed her hand and turned the girl around. "Hi,"

"Hi again," Yuta was about to speak up, when the song changed and Aeri turned on Lady Gaga's 'lovegame' instead.

"Oh my god, I love this song!" Jaehee screamed out, making the man flinch slightly. "let's have some fun, this beat is sick, I wanna take a ride on your disco stick!"

"You wanna do what?!"

Not paying him any attention, the girl wrapped her hands around Yuta's shoulders, as she moved her body to the beat, showing off her moves, causing the man to grin and follow her steps.

From the distance, Haechan, Aeri and Eunah were snickering as they gazed at the two, who were swaying to the music together with big smiles present on their faces.

Who knew that a day like this would end so differently....

To be continued...