24

"Man what the fuck..." Brown haired girl groaned out as she found it really hard to move. Sun light shined through curtains, she couldn't remember a thing. Looking around and rubbing her eyes, she was trying to process everything that happened last night, and trying to figure out the  reason why could she be half naked under the sheets, with two men next to her. Slightly panicking, she checked their faces, but as soon as realization hit her, she quietly slid out of the bed and started looking for clothes. Unfortunately, her shuffling woke one of them up, and before he could say anything, the girl opened the door and sprinted out of it. 

Once again, she was not lucky enough to not bump into anyone. Aeri with stressed out Taeyong stood in the hallway, gazing at the girl weirdly.

"Are you okay?" Younger girl questioned as she looked her up and down.

"No, I don't remember a thing" Eunah answered with panicked smile, praying that they wouldn't walk into the room that she hurriedly left.

"Neither do we, plus we are in a foreign country and half of us are missing." The boy bit his nails as he paced around. "Have you seen anyone?"

"NO, I mean no, I told you, I don't remember anything" Yeah this day was not going in her favor.

"Eunah why did you ran away like that?" A very sleepy Johnny came out of the same room as her. He was probably as confused as her, if not more. Wincing at his voice, she didn't dare to look back, because the sound of door opening was heard again.

"What the hell is going on?" Almost half asleep Doyoung spoke in gibberish, but that was not what mattered the most. The shocked look she received from  Aeri and Taeyong, made her lips curve upwards awkwardly.

"Yeah we definitely need to find out what happened,"

Taeyongistganswer us please😭😭😭😭im so worried yall cant even imagine

Taeyong
istg
answer us please😭😭😭😭
im so worried yall cant even imagine

Eunah
I FOUND JAEHYUN

Taeyong
WHERE ARE YOU

Eunah
he was in a car lol

Taeyong
is he okay?

Eunah
i have no idea
i think hes breathing tho

Taeyong
good enough

Mark
yo guys

Aeri
OH MY GOD MARK
WHERE ARE YOU

Mark
in osaka
with yuta...
in yutas parents house....

Johnny
how did you end up in osaka from tokyo...

Mark
dude
idkk
i don't even know what happened
last thing i remember is drinking vodka

Aeri
well at least we know you and yuta are okay
where are others though.

Non-stop buzzing of the phone made the girl shift around. Having almost no sleep last night, she wanted to just lay in her bed and sleep. And to fulfill her wishes she picked up her phone and she was about to click do not disturb, when she read one of the messages.