25

"So..." Aeri took a deep breath while Haechan was crying from laughing, "What you are implying at is that we stole a car..?" Eunah nodded slowly, trying to not believe it.

"Yuta said that it's not his car," Taeyong looked up from his phone, panic written all over his face.

"I told you so!" 

"Now's not the time Johnny," Doyoung put his head in his hands as he tried to remember something, anything.

"I just realized that we still have no idea where Jungwoo and Taeil are" Jaehee sighed as she put her legs over Johnny's.

"Don't even mention them, after this trip I am never going out with you ever again." the overreacting man panted.

"Guys, i think he's about to fain-" And Haechan was not even able to finish his sentence as Taeyong fell to the ground. Unintentionally Eunah laughed, but as she tried to cover up her snickering, she started coughing. Jaehee rushed to Taeyong's side as she continuously slapped the boys face, trying to wake him up, Johnny sprinted away to get water, while Doyoung kept hitting Eunah on the back. jaehyun and Haechan on the other hand couldn't give two shits as they took selfies.

As soon as Johnny came back with a bowl full of water, Taeyong rose up from where he was laying, and not to his luck, Johnny poured water all over the man and Jaehee.

"Oh you woke up?"

"Yes Johnny."

"My bad,"

JungwooHI GUYSSS☺☺☺

Jungwoo
HI GUYSSS☺☺☺

Eunah
OH MY GOD JUNGWOO

Jaehee
thank you lord
ARE YOU OKAY?

Jungwoo
yeah me and taeil are coming back from police station😇

Taeyong
jungwoo.
what.
did.
you.
do.

Johnny
💀💀💀💀

Jungwoo
apparently i stole a car lol

Aeri
WTF THATS AMAZING

Jungwoo
YOU THINK I SHOULD DO IT AGAIN?
CUZ I THINK ITS COOL

Aeri
BITCH NO
WE WILL KNOW WHO THE CAR BELONGS TO

Jungwoo
oh
whatever that means

Jaehyun
they let you out that easily?

Jungwoo
well not exactly lol
taeil was talking to the police for hours
I called taeil and since hes technically my doctor, he told the cops that i hit my head a month ago and technically that i am dumb as fuck and they let me out

Aeri
they let you out just because
you hit your head?

Jungwoo
yuh
*sent a voice message*

Jaehee
THEY MADE TAEIL PAY HOW MUCH?!?!?!?

Jungwoo
ye lol
ill pay him back guys🙄✋
plus mr yoshida was cool af

Hyuck

Who the fuck is yoshida

Jungwoo
A cop idk
anyway i read your messages and i know what happened
See ya😝

Taeyong
jungwoo
JUNGWOO YOU CANT JUST LEAVE LIKE THIS
COME BACK JDBSJBDOSHSUDJSH

Doyoung
hes def going to need anti-anxiety pills after this.

"How was I supposed to know that the bartender was going to drug us just because I told him I want me and my friends to have a night we won't remember tomorrow?!" Jungwoo defended himself as he was being questioned by his friends. "Plus i don't even speak Japanese, what did you think would happen when you sent me to get drinks!"

"How did you even order if you don't speak Japanese?!" Taeyong exclaimed almost ready to jump the boy.

"Google translate, duh"

"Someone hold me back i swea-"

"If Yuta was here he wouldn't react like that," Jungwoo rolled his eyes at the older who was held back by Johnny.

"Yuta is here bitches!" And when no one expected the japanese man yelled out loud for everyone to hear. "and i brought mark too!"

"what were you supposed to do leave me with your parents?"

"Stop or I'll send you back to osaka"

"Mark!" The young boy, who was clearly tired got tackled down by Haechan. "I missed you so much!" hugging him like a koala, he turned around to face Aeri. "See this is how you greet someone, not by punching them," the girl simply flipped him off as she sipped on her coffee.

"JUNGWOO!" Yuta ran to the said boy who happily opened his arms to hug him. If they did not know better, they would actually think that they were a couple.

"So.... i spoke to my workers and they will take down the articles and you won't have to worry about college too Aeri" After talking for hours, Jaehyun finally came back with great news, making the girl sigh out of relief, if she were drunk, she would definitely kiss him but not today satan.

"What happened?" Confused Mark asked as he glared at Donghyuck (who sent him flying kisses) and kept dusting his pants.

"Jaehyun and Aeri went to strip club together and people wrote articles that Jae left the strip club with a stripper!" In one breath Eunah explained everything annoying Aeri.

"Bitch!"

"Payback bitch."

"Payback for what?" Next one to question was Jungwoo who now sat on the chair.

"Eunah slept with Johnny and Doyoung!"

"We did not sleep together!" All three of them voiced out in sync, shocking people who did not know the 'news'.

"So is this it?" Taeyong looked around. "We don't know what did we do, how did we do and why did we do stuff?"

"I guess" Doyoung replied. "But I think it would be the best for us to go home."

"We still have to return the car!" Eunah exclaimed.

"The car is here?!"

"Jungwoo, NO!"