20

Another party with the group and only thing Jaehyun wished was his house to not fall apart. None of them were in their right minds, even 'sober' friends.

Despite all that somehow they still managed to play poker. Jaehee was the dealer since she insisted that she wanted to cut others some slack. Johnny, Jungwoo and Doyoung had left the game, saying that they didn't want to end up broke, and now only Jaehyun and Aeri were left. Others were intensely watching the game and Haechan was cheering loudly for Jaehyun.

"Aeri please do anything but don't lose to a man" Eunah bugged her for the tenth time in an interval of ten minutes.

"Eunah, shut up" she didn't even look back as she and the man in front of her started at each other without breaking eye contact.

"Am I the only one seeing it?"

"Nah I can literally smell it."

"What the fuck are y'all on?"

"Shhh, go back to sleep Tae"

"~Okay~" Jaehee dragged the word as she placed the card on the table and then passed two cards to each. "This is the last game, good luck."

"Scared?" Jaehyun smugly smiled at the girl.

"Of what? A bratty rich kid? yeah of course" She fake pouted and looked in his direction with a sharp but playful gaze. Hint of mischief could be easily seen on her face if you looked closely, but it went unnoticed by the man.

"I'm betting three hundred" The older put the money to the center, making Aeri scoff.

"Only three? As if you are broke, Call," rolling her eyes sarcastically she also pushed her cash next to Jaehyun's. Jaehee put another card on the table. Neither of them had expressions on their faces and it was really hard for others to tell anything. 

"we should play strip poker next time!" Johnny's face lit up.

"If you want to end up naked and flash us all you can do that without being a loser" Eunah looked at him with scrunched up nose, making Mark choke on his drink and Johnny smile at her.
"the fuck are you smiling about?" she squinted her eyes.

"Nothing at all...." he looked down at her with a cheeky grin on his face making her look away.

"Stop flirting the most important thing is about to happen" Haechan shushed them as he jumped between them.

"the bet is six hundred thousand won?" Jaehee looked at them, waiting for their response but she received none.

"what happens if I win?" Jaehyun leaned back into his chair as he had his head titled and looked at the younger girl.

"you take the money? what else do you want, a strip show?" Aeri mimicked his actions as she looked at the ceiling and then back at him with somewhat worried face.

"That would have been nice, but I was worried about you ego," he tapped his fingers on the table as if he was creating a melody.

"you are so caring, wow, don't worry much, I will be okay" she shrugged and glanced at the boy once again,

"I cant take this anymore, I need to clear my mind. i'm going to get a drink" Doyoung complained out loud.

"Lame as fuck, they are about to show their cards" Yuta called out after him as Eunah also left to stand next to Aeri.

"okay i have never been a dealer so I have no idea what to say not gonna lie," Jaehee looked between them once again before she spoke up again. "Show your cards."

Without thinking twice, a proud smile broke on  Jaehyun's face as he turned his cards around and loud cheers erupted from Johnny, Yuta and Mostly Hyuck as he ran up to the player and hugged him.

"Four of a kind, impressive" Jaehee hummed as she looked at Aeri who seemed unfazed, Eunah on the other hand was on the verge of tears while Jungwoo 'calmed her' down.

"It was nice playing with you Aeri, but not everyone can be the best" Jaehyun leaned in closer to the table as he mocked her fake pout from earlier.

letting out a small laugh she smiled at him. "you are absolutely right" Dropping her cards she also leaned across the table and picked up the money from the center, "not everyone can be the best, but I am" 

"full house" Jaehyun's smile quickly fell as he sat back shocked

"I could kiss you right now!" Eunah yelled out as she hugged the girl making her proudly smile. then she felt another body hugging hers, guessing correctly it was a snake himself as she liked to call him.

"You fake bitch get off me" 

"I am your best friend, what are you talking about" Donghyuck also rolled his eyes.

"Yeah that's why you were on his side for whole night."

"~I'm sorry Riri~" Hyuck clutched on her arm, but soon he was pushed away as she was pulled in another hug from Jaehee.

"I was on your side for the whole time, but you scared me for a moment, have you ever thought about becoming an actor?"

"Aeri you killed it!" Jungwoo yelled right into the duo's years making them flinch.

"thank you, thank you."

"Who won?" Doyoung appeared out of blue with Taeil who was stumbling a bit with a bottle in his hand.

"Taeil why won't you give that to me yeah?" Aeri tried to take it away from him, because he was very lightweight, but she was unsuccessful.

"Nah-uh, this is mine. you hear that? mine. m-i-n-e."

"Let's wake up guys, play some music!" Suddenly Yuta yelled out as Johnny played some 00s songs, making Jaehee's ears perk up. 

"Jae dance floor is all yours!" Johnny called out to her as she looked around the room. Yah she was drunk enough for this.

"so..." dragging the word she sneakily looked around the room, "is anyone willing to give up some cash?"

" dragging the word she sneakily looked around the room, "is anyone willing to give up some cash?"

🧍🏼‍♀️

you guys
Idk if anyone is reading this but if you don't comment (I don't comment either)
at least vote
Like
don't crush my dreams of becoming famous
I'm already on the verge of breaking down😎