59

"You definitely like her!" Sicheng kept bugging Yuta and poking his sides, making the Japanese boy scoff in annoyance.

"That's not even true," the boy replied as he tried to get away from him.

"You know what they say, if you laugh when someone tickles you, that means you are in love!"

"She's coming, shut up!" The man quickly shushed him and smiled at Jaehee as soon as she sat down. "Hey, how do you feel?"

"Hungry." The girl grumbled. "Hi Sicheng,"

"Hey Jaehee, how's the recovery going?" the boy replied as he turned his head to look at her.

"Great... I think!"

"You think?"

"Dr. Bae said that everything was fine, but my jaw hurts a bit too much," Jaehee answered and lightly rubbed her jawline.

"Don't worry, it's gonna go away soon! When my sister extracted her teeth she had the same issues as you, but also she only extracted two of them, not all four..." Yuta trailed off, realizing that the situations were a bit different.

"Yeah, I hope I will recover soon," 

"Yuta should kiss it better!"

"What?"

"WHAT?!"

"Nothing, i didn't say anything!" Sicheng grinned mischievously at Yuta, who mouthed back words 'I will kill you'.

***

"Let's play never have I ever, drinking edition!"

"Didn't jaehyun say no drinking though?"

"Who cares what Jaehyun said!"

"I can't drink,"  Jaehee said as Haechan whined beside her.

"It's okay, Yuta can drink for you!"

"Why?"

"Because! Let's start!" The group gathered on the carpet and sat down in a circle. Johnny poured the drinks, skipping Jaehee and Eunah, who said she was not in the mood.

"I'll go first!" Sicheng said as he smiled evilly. "Never have I ever been to a jail before," Protests could immediately be heard mostly from Haechan, Jaehyun and Mark, but still, everyone drank.

"Yuta you really don't have to drink," Jaehee, worried for her friend, assured that no one actually cared.

"Well, it will help me get drunk faster!"

"Never have I ever said the wrong name in bed," Aeri stated as she eyed Eunah, who rolled her eyes in response.

"I can't even drink, you bitch!"

"Someone drink for her!"

"Johnny!"

"Um, okay?" The older boy downed the shot.

"I wanna know the story!" Haechan squealed, but instanly Eunah glared at him, making him stop.

"Never have I ever sent a dirty text to the wrong person," Mark spoke, as he avoided eye contact. Oh, the game was becoming personal.

"I said i was sorry, jesus!" Donghyuck took the shot, making the group laugh.

"Who was it meant for?" Jungwoo wiggled his eyebrows at the boy, who threw a pillow at him in turn."Never have I ever been to a nudist beach,"

"I don't think anyone has done that, Jungwoo," Jaehyun looked confused, but Jungwoo just shrugged and waited for the answers.

"What the fuck, Kim Dongyoung?!" Jaehee almost screamed out of shock. Johnny choked on the juice he was sipping. Donghyuck started crying from laughter, and others just couldn't believe it.