II. SuperNatural

___

Aurel Schmidt2011___

Aurel Schmidt
2011
___

"HELLO there" Alice smiled bringing him a cup of coffee. She messed up his curly hair, making him smile. "Studying hard?"

"So hard that I believe someday I might become insane" He chuckled as she sat by his side putting his pile of books aside at the desk.

"Don't joke about those things" she pushed him with her shoulder, they smiled briefly towards each other. Unspoken emotions in the air, pages being turned into the silence, and the sweet sensatiom of innoncence mixed with youth.

"If I became crazy, would we still be friends?" He suddenly asked. Something inside his mind was unquiet, as he waited for an answer. The library was alwfully silent and that just made him even more anxious.

"Even if you were the maddest guy in the world, I'd still be by your side, Will Graham." Alice smiled sweetly, he looked away for a moment feeling shy, his cherks suddenly heated up. "Now enough of this crazy talk, I've bought you a croissant"

"My hero!"

▫️

Will Graham was presenting a lecture about how he caught Garret Jacob Hobbs, the responsible for inumerous deaths of missing girls close to his daughter's age, Abigail Hobbs, who was now an orphan and in coma. Garret was killed by no one less than Will himself, who was about to catch the killer but surprisingly, the suspect knew they were coming before they arrived by an anonymous call.

Even if others considered his murder a way to save the young Abigail, Will's mind was conflicted, multiple feelings mixed inside, his thoughts were messy, and sometimes he could see the dead man in front of him, full of holes from the bullets he shot.

As soon as the class ended, Dr. Alana Bloom entered the room, she had a friendly expression, approaching the agent calmly.

"Hey" she said.

"Hi" he replied while packing his things.

"How are you feeling?"

Will stopped for a moment and looked at her "I have no idea".

Alana took a deep breath, like she was about to explain something "Now, I don't want you to be ambushed"

"Is this an ambush?"

"The ambush comes later" they could hear footsteps approaching them. "Immediatly, as soon as Jack arrives" it was too late.