X.The Kiss

___

Gustav Klimt(1907 - 1908)

Gustav Klimt
(1907 - 1908)

___

//long chapter

"MIRIAM Lass' arm...can you believe that? What kind of monster could...Dr.Lecter? Dr.Lecter are you listening to me?" Jack Crawford questioned with his arms crossed in front of his stuffed chest. The doctor's office was quiet, organized as always.

Alice Mallory didn't text or call since his visit. He left at that same night when she insisted she was feeling better and that he should go home before Colin arrived. Since then they hadn't seen each other, but she was there, still printed all over his mind, wearing those pink pajamas and smilling to him, throwing flip flops but also painting gracefully as a delicate goddess who craved for his touch...oh, the touch of her skin, it was so smooth, so sublime, that for a moment he allowed the dark depths of his mind to wonder how her meat tasted like, but that thought vanished fastly, no, she was beyond any meal, she was to be adored, praised until his thoughts were filled with her and her only. Ignoring every single word Jack Crawford had said.

"He's been spacing out the whole morning." Will Graham passed by holding some files. "For 3 days."

Hannibal just got back to reality once he heard his voice. He cleared his throat, in an attempt to fix the situation. "Pardon me, I was caught too immersed in my reminisces." He didn't give in much details. "You were speaking of the Chesapeak Ripper, Agent Crawford, I suppose."

"That's all he talks about." Will rolled his eyes.

"And you just talk about the Mallory case." Jack replied sharply. "By the way doctor, how's the sister's victim? Any progress?"

Will and Hannibal exchancged conspiratory glances. Then, the doctor turned to the superior "Her mental health is increasing better slowly, but it's still hard for her to clear it out who was the voice over the phone." He told him.

"In any case we know who did it. Boyle." Jack assumed. "And within time we'll find him. Now, we gotta deal with what really matters." He closed abruptelly the file of the Mallory case that Will was reading. "The ripper."

"But if-"

"No, we have only one opportunity now. The last time I had this I let him and Miriam Lass go. I won't do that same mistake again." Jack pointed out determined. And with those words he walked away from the office.

"Even if that means using you as the means to it." Hannibal planted a seed of discord on Will Graham's mind.

"That's a way to put it." Will tiredly rubbed his eyes with his hands. "He's been so obssessed with the ripper lately"

"He is not the only one obssessed over a killer recently." Hannibal commented smoothly. Will looked at him offended.

"Are you saying I'm obssessed with Bree's case as well?" He told him.