CONTINUES

HELLO! This is the author! So, you made it, you read the whole book (or you just skipped until the final, yeah I can see you). This contain spoilers, so I suggest that if you didn't read the book don't see this!!

Anyway, dear reader, you must be pissed off with the ending, and I get that, but I have good news!

So here we go.

First, if you are a Will x Alice fan, I have news for you:

Hatching is a bonus book that shows the prequel story of Will and Alice during college until they fall apart

Alice Mallory never expected to study forensic science, in fact, she never wished to do so, that is until lifes has a twist, and that is her best chance to commit revenge against her father.

Will Graham wanted to use his abilities for good, but never expected to once succeed in it though, that is until someone truly believes in him for the first time.

You read the story about how they fell apart, now it is time to know how they fell in love. One campus, two hearts, and many memories.

Now, about that epilogue that kept you wondering what happened

Trompe L'oeil is a bonus book sequel in which Hannibal survived the fall

Set 15 years later after Chiaroscuro's finale, Alice Mallory, a successful artist in London, sends her 18 year old daughter to study music abroad in the USA, where she will live with her uncle Colin, a prosecutor in Virginia.

The problem is that the artist is unaware of her daughter's double life in pursuing an FBI career by entering Quantico Academy instead, under the sponsorship of her found family Jack Crawford.

In need of the young girl's skills who were just as her as her deceased stepfather, Jack asks for her help in a case, and through the ups and downs of the investigation, things go wrong, leading her to find a familiar stranger who was supposed to be dead a decade ago.

Will blood scream louder than danger, or will Mischa find her deadly fate?

Books are already out in my profile check them out in @_peachiigloss_

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the news and I expect to see you in these other works. Thank you for all the love and support, it means a lot to me<3