XV.The Intercepted Love Letter

____

Carl Spitzweg1860____

Carl Spitzweg
1860
____

"AN enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads who descends upon a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head." Jack Crawford furrowed his eyebrows at Will's declaration. "What the hell does that even mean?!"

"Why are you even here?" Will said annoyed. "Alana I told you not to call him."

"Come on, Will, the more help we get the merrier." The director of the hospital sighed at the little argument the two would start.

"I know you are not please about what I've done-"

"You invited Alice to come here and face, Hannibal, of course I'm pissed with you." Will hissed at the agent as an angry feline.

"Um...I'm still here." Alice said, as they finally turned to her, at the corner of the eoom, sitting on an armchair.

It was Will's idea to gather the team and maybe help Alice to solve whatever that enigma Hannibal gave her, but so far, noyhing really worked. Jack couldn't understand, and Alana's best theories didn't work at all. Will still insisited that he would find a solution without needing to involve his wife into the matter.

Alice couldn't eben hear much aboyt what they said, Will just placed her in a cotner as a pretty vase ro just wait while they continued, and that may have irritated her a bit.

"I'd like to know what he said." Alice suddenly spoke, the others didn't even bother to listen, continuing to murmur their ideas. "Hey!" She called, they ignored. She suddenly hot up and walked towards rhem,  and then grabbed the notebook on Jack's hand at once, causibg them surprise.

"Ali!" Will called her as Alana and Javk exchanged proud smiles for the girl. "Ali, we are close to solve this, you don't need to-"

"He said this is for me." She said serious. "That I should be the one to solve it, not you." Alice declared. "So let me do it."

Jack sat down and Alana waited by his side, watching as Will walkes around in circles nervous for her idea. The more she thought about Hannibal, the more she qould feel connected to him, was her husband's theory.

Alice analyzed the text over and over, it wasn't in Hannibal's perfect handwritting, but just a fast note taken by Will in his messy one.

It was a description, and almost a familiar one of she dared to say. She could remembee ot from somewhere...but where?

"Did he say anything else besides this?" Alice asked her husband.

"Only that you would know what it means." He said grumpy. "Look, honey, if you don't-"

It snapped onto her brain.

"The letters." She lifted her eyebrows surprised. "He told me that in one of the letters." Alice suddenly opened a smile and hushed to grab her phone which sa sburied into her purse.