III. The Conversation

____

Henri Matisse1912____

Henri Matisse
1912
____

"HER name is Alana Bloom" Will explained as he escorted her through the hallways. "She is a great professional and a good person. She will take good care of you, will help you remember what you can't."

Alice observed the University's construction with attention, it was huge, reminded her of the old times where she studied with Will, which was now only a very disntant memory of the past, vanishing with the autumn breeze.

"I don't know...is this really a good idea? I mean, what if it gets worse?" She stopped. "I mean, I don't even remember going to that graveyard! How could I..." her body trembled, images of worms, dirt and the smell of death filled her lungs "do that...?"

Alice had come back home the last night with the help of the cops. According to Colin, before leaving to the graveyard, she mumbled nonsense about following Bree, which led to her strange destination.

"That is why you need Dr.Bloom's help." Will made her continue walking until a private office with the doctor's name written on the door. "Just try talking to her."

"I thought you weren't a fan of therapy." She told him, Will gave a half smile.

"Not for myself...but luckily you're not me." He tapped her shoulder. "I'll wait here, outside. "

She glanced at Will one last time, feeling pure kindness and empathy in them. Alice nodded and still full of fear inside her soul, knocked on the door, where a voice told her to come in.

The office was a prettty well iluminated room, it wasn't very big, the size of a modest bedroom, but allowing many bookshelves, a sofa and an armchair at the center.

"Hello, you must be Alice" A got up from her seat and shaked her hand with a sweet smile. "I'm Dr.Alana Bloom, I will be responsible for our sessions, please take a seat."

Alana Bloom was a gorgeous woman, almost like a disney princess but therapist version. Her eyes the same color of her shiny, dark long hair. The  cheeks and lips a light pink. Her gestures were also delicate, precisive, she was elegant but also real.

"It is great that you agreed on doing therapy, it takes a lot of courage to accept it"  She said kindly.

"Thanks but...I'm very sorry Dr.Bloom, but I don't think I will return." Alice apologized, Alana lifted her eyebrows surprised. "I mean, it seems great and all, but I can't afford these sessions...I also have a brother to take care of-"

"Oh, do not trouble yourself." Alana replied "These sessions are being paid by an special program for victim's families offered with importance to the investigation." She explained carefully.

Alice thought for a moment about the offer, she wouldn't be able to get rid of the therapy sessions so soon. But besides her discomfort with a stranger learning about her personal life, she still could help in the case, she could help catching the person who killed Bree. And because of that, she would endure it.