III. Othello and Desdemona

____

Daniel Maclis(1806-1870)____

Daniel Maclis
(1806-1870)
____

"TOOTHBRUSH." Alice put the item inside the shopping cart. "Cookies."

"I did not put cookies in the list." Hannibal Lecter furrowed his eyebrows confused to his lover.

"What about Pringles?" She chuckled, failing in lying to him.

"You are trying to fool me." He smiled, as she guided the shopping cart and he scanned the supermarket's shelves. "Give me that list." He standed his hand trying not to laugh at that adorable creature.

"Bummer." She teased and gave him back the small piece of paper where he made his notes.

They made a turn and looked around the products displayed around, as a cyle repeated from Alice putting stuff into the cart and Hannibal removing them, considering it "unnecessary and unhealthy garbage."

It was fun though. She managed to make him laugh by the silliest things  like trying out sunglasses twice the size of her face, or gossiping about other people in the market, making funny faces at some Karens that asked for the manager.

He was starting to appreciate those tiny details, that domestic yet sweet life they were developing. He didn't want it to be over.

"It seems we are out of cheese." Hannibal muttered as he read the list with his charming hazel eyes. He was ibcredinly attractive just to go to the market, Alice pointed for him to keep it easy with some casual clothes, but he insisted on wearing a suit whenever he went outside.

"I can look for it." She offered herself.

"Alright, I'll look for some vegetables on the other area." He agreed and they parted ways.

Alice Mallory was like a kid in a supermarket. Growing in a poor family with no means to buy much, when she grew up and started to gain her own money, she'd buy everything she could for Bree and Colin.

And the image of the sugary cereals she saw on one of the aisles immediatly reminded her of her brother. She smiled feeling goofy, while grabbing the narrowed and long colored box.

"They're good but also hella calloric." A voice commented by her side. When she turned around, a tall man, wearing a light blue boho styled sweather that complemented his dark skin, smiled next to her. His chestnut eyes sparkled while his stance was friendly and casual. "My cousin loves those though."

"My brother is a huge fan as well." Alice smiled back politely. "Used to buy these for him."

"Not gonna lie, they're quite addicting." He chuckled, there was something easy, calming in his presence. "But these ones are more healthy, I suggest. Tastes different but, you know..." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Thanks for the tip." She grabbed the box he offered, accidentally brushing her fingers against his, one of them was decorated with an extravagant golden lion ring.