XVI. Samson And Delilah

___

Peter Paul Rubens(1609-1610)___

Peter Paul Rubens
(1609-1610)
___

//long chapter

"IS THIS what you are looking for miss?" A distorted voice spoke in the shadows behind Bree Mallory.

"Who's there?" Alice tried to looked around her, but it was just darkness. Her phone was on her hands as she observed Bree on an illuminated, freezing and colorful small market's aisle, where a strange figure standed behind her, a black one, with large horns and shiny haunting eyes that stared back at Alice.

"Nothing, just someone at the store...see you soon..." Bree's said through the phone, her voice became louder, almost as if she spoke directely into her ear, screaming "Little ladybug"

"Little ladybug"

"Little ladybug"

"Little ladybug"

The monster in human shape, but creepy structure, shifted its' claws above her head, involving it around her neck, creating red holes across her skin.

"BREE!" Alice yelled, trying to run after her, but she couldn't move from where she was. Shw seemed to be glued, stuck to the ground in something resembling to be tar. She could never reach her "BREE! BEHIND YOU!"

The claws stabbed her sister's chest in deep, maroon circles, and Alice could see the monster ripping off her sister's stomach, taking her organs as they fell on a splashing mess on the floor.

All her surroundings turned black, she screamed but no one heard it.

Alice blinked for a second, and when she opened her eyes again, Abigail Hobbs was there, sitting on the floor, playing with some sort of Barbie dolls.

When the girl noticed her, she smiled creepily. "Hi."

"Hi..." Alice tried to reply, still terrified from what she saw before, calming her breath.

"Wanna play?"

"...sure..." She suspected the situation, but just did as she asked and sat down next to her, unable to think right "What are you playing?" Alice asked.

Abigail gained a dark glisten in her eyes, a sinister grin across her pale and delicate face. "Dad's game."

"What is that?"

"I pick up a doll..." She grabbed one of the Barbies that lied on the tar floor. "...and we kill her."

"What-"

"But the game's not ready. We need to wait for the person who's gonna play dad." She explained the 'normal' children's game.

Alice's ears shifted as she listened to someone's steps approaching them, they were slow, but firm steps, splashing the black liquid on the ground as they continued.