Chapter 1

Third POV:

Amelia woke up to the blazzing sound of her alarm. She reached over her side table to turn the irritating thing off. She saw the time on her cell phone. It was 7 O'clock which meant that she needed to hurry if she wanted to support April on her internship day.

Amelia got up from her bed and went to the joined washroom which she was sharing with one of her other friend, Shay.

She currently lived in one of the apartments her college offers to the students with background which is loaded enough. It was kind of a dorm but with more privacy. She shared it with her three friends. April, Shay and Gracie. They had considered living in an actual dorm but their visit didn't go so well. With the common washrooms and messy mess halls. And not to forget the corrupt rude wardens.

So when Gracie's dad suggested that they should try for one of the apartment dorms, the girls agreed. It also came from the fact that none of them had any problem with paying a little extra. Since their families are well off enough to support such little luxuries.

Recently April joined a well-known company for her short internship. They were in the third year of their college so she decided that it would be good for her to do some practical stuff. That landed her in one of the top most companies as an intern. Well, it wasn't exactly the main company but a branch, but April said that it was just a different building where they must send their top talented employees. Girls had rolled their eyes at her narcissistic self. But they still loved their cool, outgoing friend. She has always been the party girl of their group.

Unfortunately due to her constant partying, she had slacked off on work for few day and that was the reason why she needed Amelia to join her for the day to help her out in some paperwork. Since there wasn't any class for the day so Amelia agreed. April on the other hand had the legal written permission from their HOD to skip some of the classes which fall in her working hours. Which wasn't a problem since she joined for the evening course.

.
.
.

Amelia came out of washroom, her hair were wet which indicated that she was freshly showered. She needed to choose a good outfit for the day, since she wasn't going to just walk around dead on the campus today. She settled for a stylish top and a long see through skirt. It had a mini skirt underneath which reached above her knees.

 It had a mini skirt underneath which reached above her knees

She was satisfied with herself for choosing the outfit. It seemed good for the day. She didn't want to look a young cheesy girl neither did she want to look too formal. Whatever she did, she knew that she couldn't avoid the phase that comes in every fresh student's life when they go too far during their early times of career.

But Amelia was confident enough since her dressing sense had always been good. Her friends liked it and the boys on the campus also seemed to like it too much. Since they kept hitting on her. In those times Shay would be the one to save her. That angel in disguise would chase all those horny boys away from her. She was rumored to be a lesbian on the campus but the girls knew that she wasn't.