Chapter 6

"So Mr. Santiago, what are your thoughts about the project?" Jeff Johnson asked. Him and his crew were at SK building for a meeting. Their team had just finished the presentation.

Ajax took his time in taking the decision. He wanted to think it through.

"Should we consider the deal done?" Jeff asked. He was desperate to get a yes.

"No! " Said Ajax. He didn't like it. It wasn't a total crap but it had some flaws.

"What do you mean by 'No' sir?" J. J asked confused by the rejection. He was a smart man but not as intelligent.

"Your project is not upto the standards. It could be a good one but it needs alot of amendments and progress" Ajax explained.

"But sir, we can do those progresses if you could just explain" J. J tried to control the situation. He didn't want to lose the deal with the King of both mafia and business. It wouldn't be in his best interest.

"I'm not supposed to do your homework Mr. Johnson. The deal is off" Ajax declared and walked out of the meeting room. He didn't need to clarify his decision.

Oscar and Victor followed him.

***

The Santiago brothers were in their office when the door was knocked.

"Come in!" Said Oscar.

"What are you doing here Miss. Miller" He asked. It was J. J's secretary Nicole Miller. She was wearing a white blouse with too deep cleavage and a short black pencil skirt.

Her high heels clanked on the posh floor as she walked towards them, seductively. "I was wondering if I could be helpful in doing amendments in our project" She said in a seductive voice.

"I don't think so Ms. Miller. I made it clear earlier that the deal is off" Ajax said giving her his intense stare. He didn't want that woman in his office.

"Well are you really sure about it Mr. Santiago? " She pulled her blouse down to show her plastic boobs and deep cleavage. This girl had no shame, she was showing off her boobs in front of three men.

"No!" Ajax glared at her. She seemed so whorish in front of him. He wanted to throw her out of his skyscraper building. Normally his dick would be wanting a good fuck by now and he would fuck the whore irrelevant of him signing the deal. But it was different this time. He had his eyes set for one girl only. Ever since he had met her, he just couldn't find it in himself to look at another woman the way he should be looking at his girl. Every other girl in the world seemed ugly to him.

He had never seen true beauty before he met her. Her beauty was so different, no make up, no glamour, no rich status, no insane money, no fakeness. It was just so innocent, her beauty felt so real. She had an angelic face. And on top of all of that, it was so pure and genuine. He had never met a girl like her.

Now he cringed at the taste he had before her. He never really dated but all those girls he took on dinner dates, parties, galas, balls and many other events; they seemed so phony. May be that was the reason he never dated any single one of them. They were just one night stands; standing in the event at night and laying in the bed by midnight, sometimes in his client's beds.

"Umm... Ajax!" Oscar said. Ajax looked at him.

"May be we can give this woman a chance" Oscar said rubbing his thumb on his lower lip. Her eyes shined at his words. Any brother was okay for her, as long as her company gets to have the deal. Ajax scowled, apparently his brother's dick was strained and wanted to be sucked. Well he couldn't blame him, he would've done the same thing if he wasn't committed to a certain beauty.