Chapter 43

*Unedited

Author's Note:

🔺I have decided that I will give LIJAX a chance. No one likes sad endings. Also because I as an author have a soft corner for Ajax.

🔺I wanted to make it clear for u guys so that those who aren't rooting for our dear couple wouldn't complain in the end.

🔺I won't mind if you leave the story here since it's ur choice but I will appreciate if you stick to the end.

🔺I will give this story a happy ending with all the scenes of different stages of LIJAX relationship. I'll try to capture every major and minor moment of their life.

🟣It was hard to complete this chapter. It's kinda boring.

🟣Still I hope that you will Enjoy!

🟣Now don't bother me for an update till another century.

🟣Bye!

Third Person POV:

"Sir!" Ajax looked up from the file when he heard one of his guards calling him. The man had almost barged into his office after two small knocks. He would've been six feet under the ground if he wouldn't be the one on guarding duty of his boss's wife. Ajax knew that whatever information he came with, it must be important.

"Speak!" He ordered.

"Mam is trying to harm herself" The guy hurriedly said.

Ajax immediately went towards his room. He was disappointed in his wife. It had been a month and a half and she was still trying to hurt him.

Victor looked at his cellphone. The second guard was calling him. His phone was on silent that's why he didn't see his calls before and one of the guys had to come down to the office.

------------

When Ajax entered his room, the two nurses were holding Amelia's arms while Mrs. Diaz was trying to convince her to hand over the knife. It was a fruit knife which she had accidentally brought in the room. Ajax snatched it from Amelia's hand and threw it away.

Right now he was sitting on the bed, with Amelia tightly tucked in his chest while Helen was getting the scolding. "Why the fuck did you bring a knife to my wife's room?" He asked in an angry tone. He was disappointed in Helen. He didn't expect such kind of mistake from her. She was a wise woman.

"S-sir, mam wanted me to cut the bananas for her" Helen told him. She couldn't directly say that her mam had tricked her. She had refused to eat her fruits unless they were neatly cut. Helen might have thought better if it wasn't for Amelia using authoritative voice on her, for the first time.

"You should have known better" He said.

"Yes sir!" Helen agreed. Amelia was peeking at her from his chest, knowing very well that she was getting her part of the scolding. But she didn't like that woman so she wasn't feeling bad for her. In fact, it was that woman's fault due to which she couldn't execute her plan today. She also disliked the two nurses which were her caretakers. It had been more than a month. Why the hell they were still here? She was fine now. But she knew that they were actually there to babysit her.

"Leave!" Ajax ordered and they immediately left. None of them wanted to be there when he was in an angry mood. Amelia watched them leaving. They could leave and she couldn't. She also wanted to leave but not this room. She wanted to leave this world.

---------------

Amelia had been trying to get out of Ajax's hold for the past few minutes. He didn't have any effect of her resistance and kept his head burried in her neck. It seemed like he was assuring himself that she was there.