Chapter 66

*Unedited

8th January, 2024

Words Count: 8086

Author's Note:

🥂Epilogue is not going to be anytime soon. You guys forgot about the person who informed Mike about Amelia's whereabouts when the first attack happened.

🥂I keep forgetting whether it's Mike or Mark. I've messed this name a lot in this book. Hopefully, I'll correct it after the book is finished.

🥂I feel like you guys know the previous chapters more than me. I always forget bits of the story. So I have to search through the previous chapters for the required information.

🥂For example; When Ajax punished Amelia for the escape attempt, he mentioned that he promised to break her legs. Although, he had actually threatened her with his gun digging in her thigh and said that he would put a fucking bullet in her legs.

🥂When I'm going through previous chapters, not in the reader mode but in the edit mode, I make sure to correct the mistake.

🥂Do you guys read A\Ns or am I just rambling here?

🥂Anyways, this chapter fulfills the following requests:

1. Drunk Amelia

2. Angry\Mad Ajax

3. Protective Ajax

4. Light punishments

5. Ajax's POV \ Possessive Ajax in Ajax's pov
(My way of POVs is different. I write in third person's POV but I can dominate one lead's thoughts and feelings. So I guess your requests can be fulfilled)

🥂I was probably as excited as you guys to know what would happen next. So I wrote this chapter too soon.

🥂It's a very long chapter but just with one scenery. I wanted to fulfil your request in detail, so you guys can have your fill.

🥂I hope you will enjoy and comment a lot.

Third Person Pov:

April, Amelia and Gracie were swaying their bodies to the beat of music. Amelia chugged the drink down in one go and turned around...

"Fuck!"

A very angry and intimidating Santiago was standing right in front of her. For a second, she felt like her soul was going to fly right out of her but then her drunk hazy mind reminded her that she was mad at him.

April who was dancing with a random guy turned, hearing her curse loudly. What she saw, made her eyes bulge out of their sockets. Victor was standing beside Ajax and he didn't have a very pleasant look on his face. Mirderous! He looked murderous watching another man's hand on his property.

People around the scene were too drunk to notice the silent raging bulls standing between them.

Ajax's jaw ticked seeing his very drunk looking girl, standing in a fucking club and wearing an outfit that could make any man hard in his pants. She looked scared, watching him in front of her. Good! She should be. But that scared look turned to a wide smile. "Definitely drunk!"

She pointed a finger towards him and said in a tipsy voice; "Youuu.....look fa-miliar" Ajax raised a brow in challenge, but Amelia was too drunk to be affected by his angry looks. She tilted her head analysing his face. With a little hop, she lessened the distance between them. Her little head bobbed up to inspect his face closely.

"You l-look likeee myiiee mannn" She mumbled. Her tender pointed finger slowly raised to touch his face while he stood there stoic, letting her do as much silly stuff as she could, knowing that she was going to get punished tonight.