Chapter 58

*Unedited

13th November, 2023

Words Count: 5357

Author's Note:

🧩I know it's hard to wait for an update. And we all hate to complete goals as a reader. But know that whenever your votes are reaching the  goal, I feel obligated to write and I actually do it.

🧩Also, I almost always update before vote goal is done. In reality, it's a reminder for me to write and then update whenever I want within the time limit I give myself.

🧩I can remove the vote goal as my dear readers wish and the next update will be according to my mood now.

🧩Also, I really need to make a list of your requests to write some scenes, or else I might forget a few of them.

🧩Help me out here, please.
1-Posessive Ajax

2-Ajax's POV

3-Ajax getting mad at Amelia

4-Ajax falling sick and Amelia taking care of him

5-Drunk Amelia

6-Jealous Ajax

7-Amelia trying to escape him again (I don't want to write it but since you guys requested I might fit an escape notion somewhere further in the story)

8-A spinoff based on Oscar's silly love (I'm not writing another book anytime soon. I'm tired of keeping up with this one. But when I do, I've some other interesting ideas about it)

9-More scenes about Oscar (I had his love story planned in my mind from the start of this story. I've hinted about it in a chapter before, but I can't remember the no.)

10-Nothing related to pregnancy and stuff (My question to those readers is why? Where do you guys think this story is heading to? If you don't want kids stuff, then suggest me some ideas because I'll surely run out of mine)

11-Oscar's interaction with Amelia's family (I don't have anything on my mind right now but we'll see about that.

🧩Do remind me if I'm forgetting something.

🧩I've planned every character in my mind from the start of this story. If you guys will look closely, you'll see that Shay has always been acting lesbian and interested in Amelia.

🧩Someone had requested long ago for Shay and Victor to get together but it was always April.

🧩I didn't want any stereotype of main male lead's brother falling in love with the female lead's innocent younger sister so there is no interaction between them. This is also the reason why Stacy is almost five years younger than her sister.

🧩I had fun writing this chapter.

🧩I hope you guys will enjoy it too.

Third Person Pov:

Amelia felt something softly touching her skin and running across it. It was first on her cheeks and then after tracing every single inch of it, the soft thing moved towards her neck, gliding towards her chest. She let out a low moan and slowly woke up. The first thing she saw was her husband lovingly watching her, as usual.

She gave him a small smile. "Good morning wifey!" He greeted in his early morning husky voice. It had always sent tingles in her body. Something red appeared in her vision. Oh! So it was a rose he was touching her with. "Thank you!" She said taking it from him and bringing it to her nose to sniff it's scent.

They had come a long way. From tearing his daily rose to accepting and loving it, she had come a long way. Ajax watched her pink cheeks as she sniffed the rose he had given her. He still rembered the day she told him in the cafe to stop sending her anymore flowers.