Chapter 48

12th July, 2023

*Unedited

Author's Note:

📝 Your comments are a f*king turn on for me.

🍁 Thnx for the motivation and appreciation.

🍁 I'm throwing tantrums while writing this book. Thnx for putting up wid them.

🍁 I plan on doing heavy editing after the book will be done. I'll add new scenes too, specially to the non-con part of the story. This is the plan for now but my mood can change later.

🍁 I felt like last chapter wasn't enough. I mean the word count was a lot but there weren't enough scenes. It's all because of my habit of writing a detailed scene.

🍁 I had too much to write so this is an early update. Also because I liked ur comments.

🍁 I'm gonna be busy for the next 3 weeks so I don't know when will I update next.

🍁 I'm putting a vote and comment goal on this chapter but the update will be late.

🍁 Enjoy!

Third Person POV:

Amelia was checking her handbag for all the essential stuff. She took her notes from the couch where she had placed them at night when she was revising her lectures.

"Lia!" She heard Ajax call her from the closet.

"Coming!" She said and went in the closet. It had been a few days since their last intense conversation and everything was going okay.

His eyes perked up at seeing her, like they always do. "What happened?" She asked.

"Have you seen my navy blue tie? I've specifically told Helen to keep it here for me" He sounded frustrated from all of the searching he might had done.

Amelia smiled at his forgetfulness. "You were the one who tried to put Knox on a leash with that tie yesterday" She reminded him.

"Oh, yeah!" He mumbled, remembering how he tried to bind Knox to the table's leg so that the poor puppy wouldn't disturb him while he spent time with his wife.

"That bitch runied my tie" He gritted his teeth. He wasn't very fond of the puppy he himself brought.

"Language!" Amelia reminded him. "And don't you dare curse my baby" She warned him.

Ajax rolled hus eyes; "He is not your baby" He said.

She narrowed her eyes at him; "If I'm gonna deny a relationship, I'll say, you are not my husband" She said and stompped out of the closet.

Ajax gulped, he shouldn't have cursed Knox. He knew she was too attached to that dog. But she was negating their relationship for a fucking puppy!

"Babyyyy!" He called, almost whining and went after her.

She was angrily putting her notepad in her bag. "Don't talk to me!" She sneered.

"Sweetheartttt..... " He dragged and forcefully wrapped his arms around her. She looked away from him.

"I am your husband!" He told her. She kept ignoring him. He nudged her nose with his. "Liaaaa!" He again called, desperately.

"I need to get ready for college" She told him and tried to unwrap his arms from around her but he didn't let her go.

"You are not leaving me!" He told her. He sounded agitated.

"I am not leaving you, I'm just going to take classes" She told him, knowing he gets anxious and insecure over a slight mention of her going away from him, even it was for few hours. He wasn't a psycho, it was just that she hadn't really said that she had forgiven him and giving him a chance. Surely, their relationship was moving towards a positive progress but she hadn't yet said that she had accepted him.