Chapter 65

*Unedited

1st January, 2024

Words Count: 5703

Author's Note:

🍊Someone wanted an update on New Year. I've been trying to finish since yesterday but it was a long chapter.

🍊I just finished it and thought; Better late than never!

🍊So here it it;

NEW YEAR UPDATE!

🍊I really want to know if there are any guys reading this story. So, please guys do comment here.

🍊Enjoy!

Third Person Pov:

Amelia twirled the pen between her plum shaded lips. She was sitting in her office cabin. But instead of focusing on her work she was lost in the thoughts of today morning.

Her dear husband Ajax had been stressed for few days now. She had tried to ask him about it but he said that it was nothing she needed to be worried about. He usually shares almost everything about business with her, or so she thought. So she believed him. But this morning, the way he had fucked her in the bathtub showed his stress.

"Ahhhh... Ajax... " Amelia was screaming her lungs out. It was early in the morning and the whole room was filled with her screams and moans. The couple was bathing in the tub when Ajax decided to fuck his wife. She was bent on the bath tub while he was taking her from behind.

"Slow down Ajax!" Amelia couldn't hold back her screaming moans. He was thrusting inside her with too much force. It felt good but she needed some time to breath and a little coddling and kissing. He would usually provide her those soothing gestures amidst the hard fucking, without asking. But right now he didn't seem in the mood.

Ajax wrapped his hand around Amelia's throat and pulled her, so that her back was touching his front. "Take it baby girl!" He told her and increased his pace of thrusts. She screamed and writhed in pleasure. He kept her pinned to his wet body and watched her writhing due to his doings.

Helen quietly tucked the bedsheet under mattress. She didn't want to disturb her master and mistress's moment. It wasn't new for her. Ajax would always press the ring button before taking his wife for washing. Helen was ordered to quietly come in the room, change the soiled bedsheets, clear the mess from floor or couch and leave without a word.

She was strictly forbidden to mention in front of Amelia about her listening in to their private moment. Ajax didn't want any discomfort for his wife. Plus, it didn't suit a housemaid to tease a mafia queen about her sex life.

Ajax groaned spilling streams of his seed in Amelia's pussy. His morning wood had too much to release. Amelia sighed, finally feeling that warm liquid gushing inside her. It meant her dear husband would finally let her rest for a while. After spilling every drop of his cum in her womb, he took his cock out. He stared at worn out body of Amelia, who had her head resting on the edge of the tub. She was breathing heavily.

He pulled her to make her lean on his chest and washed both of themselves. After finishing the bath and drying, he went towards the closet. He was picking their clothes for the day when Amelia stood up and limped towards him. She wrapped her arms around him from behind and rested her head on his naked back.

He placed his hand on her wrapped arm and proceeded to take her shirt off the hanger, while she toyed with the edge of his towel.

"Are you okay?" Amelia asked while Ajax was guiding her arm through the shirt. He wasn't looking at her and was quietly helping her dress up, so she had to say something. He nodded and pressed his lips against her forehead. She would always close her eyes to receive that soothing gesture. But this time she wasn't satisfied with it.