Chapter 28

*Unedited

🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾

Ⓞ Some crazy suicidal notes motivated me to write this chapter during the chaos of my life. XD

Ⓞ I had more to write but the word count limit of mine had been exceeded and I decided to publish what I have written so far so you guys can get a brand new chapter.

Ⓞ I wrote it because I like giving you the butterflies of seeing a chapter update notification. I get those butterflies when I see a comment notification so don't be a silent reader and comment ya ladies!

Ⓞ My next update won't be soon so cherish this one.

🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾

It had been four days since Ajax told Amelia that they were getting married this month. She thought he planned to marry her after her graduation. But since she had tried to escape from him, he wanted to do it soon. Plus, he just wanted to make her his as soon as possible. He couldn't wait anymore.

Amelia had been locked up in his room in these two days like before. The only difference was that now she had her ankle chained to the bed. He was the only one who had the key to that shackle so her chances of running away were close to zero.

She had been terrified of him specially when he told her that he killed Xabi. Amelia mourned for the poor girl who was now dead. She was feeling this immense guilt inside her for her death. The guilt and fear in her head had caused her nightmares. There was only one person to hold her in the middle of night when she woke up crying and screaming.

She had cried in her own monster's arms. He was the very person who had caused her all that pain and trauma. But there was another fact too which being he was the only one there. He wanted her to know that no matter what happens and how she feels, she would only have his shoulder to cry on. He was the only person she could rely on since he had removed every other person from her life.

He was sleeping with her like nothing had happened. The only difference was that now his arm around her body were closed in a grip so hard that she could never break away from. All of her resistance had already died and the little struggle that she would do, he would stop it with his forced kisses.

She was sitting on the bed and staring at the clear blue sky outside the window. She wanted to fly away from all the problems and monsters of her life. She was getting suffocated inside his room. She wanted to get out, go under the open sky and bath in the sunlight. But her twisted ankle and shackled foot didn't allow her that.

Her bruises hadn't completely healed but they were getting better. He was taking a good care of her, almost like he wasn't the one who did that to her. He would personally apply ointment to all the burn marks on her body given by him. She wouldn't protest when he would take her shirt off and treat her bruises.

He had only given her his shirts to wear after that night. She didn't know the reason but she knew that she had to wear them even if she didn't like it. She hated that her legs would be on full display for him. It was weird for her to watch him apply cream on every little scratch on her legs. But she had no say in anything. So she ate her meals and did everything he said without asking questions.

She was terrified of him. Sometimes at night, she would start shivering in his hold. He would patt her back, kiss her head and shush her but he would never let her go. It was clear to her that he hated being away from her and would never let her go. His constant presence was suffocating her. She wanted to get out of that hellhole but she had lost all hopes from her life.