Description

🪻I don't want you guys to go through a whole book in agony.

🪻So I'm gonna give a detailed description of the story so you won't complain later.

🪻This means no hate comments are allowed.

🪻Here it goes:

🌊Ajax is a Mafia king who falls in love with Amelia's beauty at first sight. Mafia men go for superficial beauty and we all know that.

🌊He will later find out that she has an amazing personality which he had never seen in his 26 years of life. Mafia world is dark and evil. Plus, cliches exist for a reason.

🌊He approaches Amelia in his own arrogant way but even if he had tried to be a gentleman, she wouldn't agree to be with him.

🌊She rejects his proposal and resists every move he makes to be with her.

🌊He takes none of her refusal and forces her for everything.

🌊He scares her throughout the story but hits her only once when she tries to escape him. So it's pretty much non-abusive story.

🌊There is non-con or forced intimate stuff.

🌊There is a suicide attempt.

🌊Amelia forgives Ajax but takes her rightful amount of time.

🌊There is no injustice. He doesn't just get away with all the stuff he does. My soul can't rest with male leads being forgiven too easily.

🌊There is a lot of caring love. Fl starts off being innocent and sometimes adorable. She later blooms into a confident elegant woman.

🌊Ml starts off being arrogant and forcefull. He is obsessed and a very possessive man. He kills with out remorse. The only thing that changes about him is that his forced love converts into sweet love. He is still dominant but a totally whipped man.

🌊This book will cover all phases of LIJAX's life. It will contain chapters of pregnancy and kids stuff too.

🪻So this is pretty much it.

🪻I hope you enjoy.