Chapter 36

*Unedited

Author's Note:

🟫 I appreciate all the quick comments on the last chapter which gave me a lil motivation.

🟫 Tell me if you are liking the storyline so far or if you want to add some moments.

🟫 Enjoy!

Third POV:

Amelia heard some noises from the closet when she came to the room after breakfast. She knew it wasn't Ajax so she went towards it.

"Hello Mam!" Mrs. Diaz greeted Amelia on seeing her standing there. She looked clueless. "Sir has told me to pack bags for you" She told her. For a tiny second, Amelia thought that may be he got tired of her and was sending her away. But she didn't let her hopes get too high. She didn't want them to be shattered like when she thought that she could hide from him.

She wanted to ask Helen about the questions on her mind but she had never really talked to that woman. It was obvious that she didn't like her. Helen wanted to be on her good list. She even wanted to befriend her but she wasn't allowed to get too close to her. The girl was here for her sir only who was a very posessive man.

Amelia was standing all confused when she heard the door of the room opening. She looked to see Ajax coming inside. "Come here love!" He called her. She had no choice but to go near him. He held her by her waist and pulled her close. "We are going on our honeymoon tomorrow" His words caused a wave of horror inside her. She shook her head and backed away from him.

He frowned and pulled her back to him harshly. "You know I don't like you creating distance between us" He said in a hard voice which caused shivers in her body. She was about to protest and say that she didn't want to go anywhere but the look in his eyes told her that it would only get her in trouble.

Tears filled her eyes at the thought of going on honeymoon with him. Why did he need a honeymoon when he was already doing everything with her. He cupped her face with both of his hands, he didn't want to make her cry. "It will be our trip and we will enjoy it. So we are going, understand?" He asked and she nodded her head. He placed a kiss on her head.

"Helen is packing our bags. If you want to take anything, tell her" He said. Amelia gulped and quietly listened to him. There was no use in resisting. If he wanted to take her on that honeymoon, he could drag her all the way and she wouldn't be able to get herself free. He patted her cheek and went out of the room.

Mrs. Helen brought the suitcase out of the closet and started bringing some stuff to pack. Amelia sat on the bed, staring off in space. "Do you want anything mam?" Helen asked her. Amelia looked at her with no emotion in her eyes and looked away. Did it really matter what she want?

-------------------

Amelia looked at the passing trees through the car's window. They were going to the airport for their honeymoon. She didn't know where exactly they were going. He only told her that it was one of his private islands. He didn't give her name or anything else. She didn't think that it really mattered. Wherever he was taking her, she wouldn't be able to escape him.

The car stopped when it reached it's destination. Amelia looked outside and was surprised to see that they weren't outside the airport but on the runway. The car door of her side opened and a hand was raised for her to take. She took it and came out side. There were many guards and cars present there. Ajax wrapped an arm around ber and took over towards his personal jet.

She was surprised to see Santiago King written on the plane. Ot was SK's personal plane. She had never thought that she would be able to fly in such luxury. She had always used airplanes for her journeys between hostel and home. And those rides were quiet nice but this was extraordinary. As he led her up the steps to the entrance, her heart started beating at a fast pace. She didn't want to go in there with him no matter how luxurious it looked.