Chapter 30

*Unedited

🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾

Ⓞ I can't stop myself from writing, I'm telling you.

Ⓞ Enjoy!

🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾

"I can't! Please!" Amelia was crying in her mother's arms. She was telling her that she couldn't live with that monster anymore. She was begging her mom to take her away but her mom had told her that Ajax only let them meet her today at one condition. They wouldn't insist or create any drama about taking her with them. They were only allowed to come, celebrate her bridal shower and go back without her.

Amelia knew that monster would never let her go out of his clutches. He had trapped her in that castle like house of his and now she could never escape him. She was disappointed to find out that her father didn't come to meet her. Apparently he wasn't invited since it was a girl's event only. So April, Gracie, Shay, Candace and Vivian were the ones who joined her.

For the first hour, Amelia cried with her friends and family. She begged them to take her home but they could give her pitty looks only. They were dying to take her with them, they didn't want to leave her in that prison. But they had hardly been able to meet her today, they didn't think Ajax would show any more generosity.

He had arranged beautiful decorations. She was given a 'Bride to be' sash to wear with the flower crown on her head. Candace and Vivian bugged her to cut the cake. She was in no mood but Stacy tried to clear the depressing air by saying that she was hungry. Amelia kissed her cheek, she had missed her sister. For her sake, she cut the beautiful cake.

They didn't play any games or did any other fun stuff done on a normal bridal shower. Some of them drinked but Julia didn't let Stacy or Amelia drink. She had told her daughter how stressed they were about her. Her father had been searching madly for her. He had went to the cops but none of them helped him. All of them were sold to the mafia and their loyalities were for the king.

Arnold had gotten to know about Ajax Santiago's personal mansion at the outskirts of the city but it was impossible to enter it. However, he had continuously gone to Ajax's office to beg him to tell where his daughter was, sometimes threatening him which never worked on the devil. He begged him to let her go or at least tell them if she was fine. He got so hopeless that one day he asked him if she was alive or had he killed her already! That was the day Ajax assured him that she was completely fine and safe with him.

***

"She is badly crying. She wants to be with her family" Candace told Ajax. They were in his study room while the party was going on in the garden. The vein on his forehead beat hearing his mother but he didn't show any other emotions.

"I told you, she is happy with me" He said. "She doesn't seem happy out th-" Candace was saying but cut herself off when Ajax turned around. There were lipstick stains on his jaw and neck. She could see them on his chest where his shirt's buttons were open. He had a little lipstick at the corner of his lips too.

"Are you fucking someone else?" Candace asked angrily. She was mad that he had practically caged a girl just because he had feelings for her but at the same time he was involved with someone else. If he wasn't committed, he should let the innocent girl go.

"I'm not!" Ajax answered firmly. Candace looked at him unsure. Her eyes widened in realization, it was the same lipstick shade Amelia was wearing today. "I told you, she's fine with me. She likes it here. She might be feeling a little homesick today but everything is fine." He told her.