Chapter 47

6th July, 2023

*Unedited

Author's Note:

📝 Sometimes I read previos chapters and get seriously cringed by the typos and writing style.

🌠 I don't like when there are less comments. It discourages me to write the next chapter.

🟣 I find it very uncomfortable to write drama. In my mind Ajax and Lia are always in bed, cuddling, kissing, talking, laughing. Just a comfy scene.

🔮 There were some requests of Lia trying to escape Ajax again and his reaction in return. But our story is not at that point. I have to move forward. Plus, this time I am afraid that Ajax would force her and also kill someone dear to her. He can't bear the thought of her leaving him.

🍇 I'll might adjust this scene somewhere in the story later, since I find it difficult to deny your requests.

🔮 Also, if you want me to write any kind of romantic or cheesy scene, you can write it in the comment section or personally text me. My message board is also open for you guys. If I see it fit, I'll write it for you.

🍆 This is a long update, so enjoy my lovelies.

Third Person POV:

'He looks less monster this way' Amelia was admiring Ajax as he slept beside her. This was as close to the compliment she could give him. It had been few minutes since she woke up and started her staring session.

It was actually opposite to their daily routine. Ajax would always get up first and admire the sleeping beauty wrapped in his arms. He had never gotten tired of staring at her sleeping face. Amelia had caught him many times but he wasn't shy about ogling at his own wife. She was his and he could do whatever he want.

Amelia watched his face, free of any stress lines which she would usually give him with her protesting and rebelling. He was calm and quiet but still very territorial. She could feel his arm securely wrapped around her bare waist under the covers.

She didn't try to remove it, knowing it was futile. She had tried it before many times but it had never loosened but gotten her in trouble. He didn't like when she would try to escape him in sleep. He had tied her to himself many times as a punishment. He doesn't usually sleep before helping her fall asleep.

But sometimes, in the middle of night, even if she would turn away from him in her sleep, he would wake up and pull her back to himself. It was clear that he was scared of her leaving him.

One time, she woke up early and took shower without him. She heard him yelling her name from the room. Her blood ran cold, she immediately came out of the washroom. He asked her where she was and why she left the bed without his permission. He got mad when he saw that she showered and tried to remove his touch. He dragged her back to bed and fucked her for hours. He filled her with his seed and marked her, his.

She closed her eyes and gulped down the painful lump in her throat. The memories were painful and no matter how much he tried, she could never forget what he did. She tried to calm her breaths. Her ear was right above his heart which was beating at a regular rhythm. It helped her calm down.

She was in a better condition now. He wasn't that monster anymore. Even if he was, he wouldn't let it show in front of her. He had given her the necessary space and time which was her right. He hadn't touched her without her permission in a long time. Her life wasn't that bad now. She could almost do everything she wanted.

She get to meet her family and talk to them whenever she wanted. She had friends and loved ones. She was going to college and fulfilling her aims. She had all the luxuries in the world. Everything she had before him, was given back to her, except the freedom to choose her life partner. About sexual needs, he was capable of fulfilling more than enough.