chapter 35

*Unedited

Author's Note:

🔸An apology for the late update.

🔸Recently I've been finding it difficult to write, even though I had time.

🔸I don't know how to find the motivation but I do hope that you guys will help me get through this.

🔸I hope you enjoy this filler chapter.

Third person POV:

"Come!" Ajax said and held Amelia's hand. She quietly let him take her out of the room. They walked downstairs and for the first time, Amelia looked around his mansion. She had been out of his room before but it wasn't under very good circumstances. First was when she saw her brother in law stabbing a man in the middle of the hallway. Next time was when she tried to escape. And then he dragged her back through those stairs.

Last time was on their wedding day, when she went to the venue and at night he carried her in his arms. All those situations didn't let her think anything beside a way to escape that place. But today after they woke up and freshened up, he told her that they would have breakfast downstairs. She was surprised but she wasn't complaining.

Reaching downstairs, Amelia saw a line of servants waiting for them. "Good morning sir and madam" They greeted the couple. Amelia kept quiet and Ajax gave a curt nod. "This is my wife; Amelia Ajax Santiago. She is your queen and in charge here. Give her, her rightful respect. Any discomfort to her and I will be dealing with you personally" This was the introduction Ajax gave of his wife. Everyone nodded and said 'Yes sir'.

He didn't say anything else, neither did he introduce any other person except the elderly woman Amelia had already met. "This is Mrs. Helen Diaz. She is the head maid here. If you want anything, you will ask her" He told her. Amelia nodded. Helen gave her a smile but Amelia didn't return it. She wasn't there to make friends with the people who served that viscious man.

He took her towards the dinning room and Amelia saw a long table with many chairs. He pulled the seat beside head seat for her and she quietly sat down. He took the head seat. Maids started serving the fresh food in an unspoken order. Amelia was looking on her lap, she was feeling awkward. Ajax served the breakfast for her. She quietly started eating. The food was really good and she was feeling quiet hungry this morning.

They ate in silence.

-----------------

"Look at me love" Ajax told Amelia who kept looking away

"Look at me love" Ajax told Amelia who kept looking away. Currently they were in his study room while she was sitting on his lap. She was angry at him so she didn't want to see his face while he kept insisting for her to look in his stormy eyes.

She had once again asked him to meet her family or at least talk to them but he straight up refused. He didn't like any other person's involvement in his life. And he didn't care how pathetic that sounded but he wanted her for himself. She had pleaded him to agree but got angry when he didn't. After everything he did, the least he could do was fulfil her basic wish.