Chapter 55

*Unedited

6th October, 2023

Words Count: 5407

Author's Note:

🪼This is the fourth chapter of continuous updates.

🪼Damn! I really don't have anything better to do in my life.

🪼Anyways! I tried to fulfil some of your requests in this chapter.
Amelia trying to escape Ajax, him catching her, him babying her and her using authority on his staff like a queen.
She mentioned suicide but i guess if she will really commit it again, then our story will not be able to move further. So....sorry! Not gonna happen.

🪼Do you guys want LIJAX to be intimate again?

🪼Do you like these lengthy chapters or prefer short ones like other authors?

🪼Anayways! Enjoy and let me know.

Third Pov:

"Any clue?" Ajax asked.

"No sir! He has disappeared" Victor reported.

After Amelia revealed the third person behind her kidnapping and nearly possible assault, Ajax was on the hunt.

At first Mike thought that Amelia had died so he was out of the danger. After all, he did bang her head pretty hard. Plus she was already injured. So he kept acting normal and took part in capturing the kidnapper's men. But later when no news of Queen's death arrived he became queasy. He tried to dug the matter and found out that his victim made it.

That's when he ran with his tail tucked between his legs. He knew if his nephew would catch him, all hell would break loose. Unfortunately, the revelation of his crimes on Ajax was a little late but that didn't mean that he wouldn't end up dead, in a dark ditch. Because no matter where on earth he hides, Ajax Santiago will hunt him down and snatch his soul.

"I want him in my basement!" Ajax ordered in dark dangerous tone.

"Yes sir!" Victor affirmed.

Ajax got up and walked up to Victor. "Don't disappoint me this time" He told Victor and stormed past him. No worries! Victor Orena would never let his boss down again.

***

Ajax wanted to capture that weasel as soon as he could. His wife wouldn't come out of her scared shell, as long as she knew that her kidnapper was still out there. She didn't feel safe and he wanted to eliminate every reason of her uneasiness.

He twisted the knob and opened the door of his room only to find it empty. Lines formed on his forehead. He had left his wife after feeding her dinner and putting her on IV but she wasn't present on the bed anymore. The IV drip was only half done so that means either she stopped it herself or made the nurse do it.

He frowned, why would she need to do that? She was injured and weak, she couldn't even walk to the restroom without feeling dizzy. He was the one who would carry her everywhere. He still moved to check the restroom and closet without any hesitance. His uneasiness grew when he didn't find her.

"Lia!" He called out to her but got no reply. She wasn't even in the balcony. Where could she go? He strolled out of his room and roared; "Helen! Helen!" Mrs. Diaz hurriedly came out from wherever she was working and asked; "Yes sir!"

"Where is Amelia!" He questioned, looking down from the railing.

"Mam must be in her bedroom, sir!" Helen replied without a second thought. Since Ajax saved Amelia and brought her back, she never stepped out of their room. So it was the only reasonable answer Mrs. Diaz could think off.