Chapter 8

Amelia had passed out due to Ajax, punishing her and taking out his anger on her. He looked at her unconscious state. Her eyes were red and her cheeks were tear-stainned. Her dress from her shoulder was ripped off and there were marks of his harsh kisses on her milky skin. His left hand was on her flower. He squeezed it, that was when she passed out of fear. She was scared that he was going to do unspeakable things to her and she wouldn't even be able to resist.

Even in her dishelved form, she looked so beautiful. He sweared, he could take her right there and then but he wanted their first to be special when he would take her virginity and completely make her his. That moment would be really special and he would always cherish it. He just hoped that she wouldn't resist him too much because he didn't want to hurt her.

He felt himself getting lost in her, he even forgot that he was furious at her. Coming out of his reverie, he looked at her hands which were cuffed to the bedpost. There was a thin red line on her wrists due to her, constantly trying to resist him. He sighed, she never listened. He took out the key from the drawer and uncuffed her hands. He brought them to her sides and got off the bed to go to the rest room.

After a minute, he came back with a first aid box. He sat beside her on the bed and took one of the tube out of the box. He squeezed some cream out and took her small hands in his large ones. He applied the cream on her wrists smoothly.

After he was done, he covered her with the duvet and left the room. He had someone else to teach a lesson.

***

Warning: Violence

The guards bowed as Ajax walked in the basement. Victor immediately came to his side. "Where is that bastard?" Ajax asked.

"Sir! He is in the fourth cell to the right" Victor replied.

A guard opened the door as he reached the fourth cell. Dylan was hanging on the wall with his hands tied to the ceiling. He looked pretty well beaten up. He raised his head as he felt someone entring the dark and dirty cell. It smelled like blood.

"W-why are y-you doing t-this?" He asked. His voice didn't came out stable because of how dangerous the man in front of his was. He knew it was the king. He had figured it out.

"You touched what's mine" Ajax gritted his teeth in anger.

"Now you will get the punishment for it" He announced.

Dylan trembled in fear. He was just a college guy. He was well built but his body was nothing as compared to the man in front of him. "I-i a-am s-sorry K-king! I-i didn't know that A-amelia was y-your g-girl" He apologized.

"Don't fucking take her name from that filthy mouth of yours. She is my Queen!" Ajax roared.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" Dylan repeatedly apologized in fear.

"P-please l-let m-me g-go, I won't ev-ver c-come n-near h-her" He pleaded.

"I will make sure that a low life like you won't ever come near my girl" Ajax said with a dark evil voice.

He walked towards a table that was placed in the room. It had many torture devices on it. He took a whip which had small blades attached to it. He walked towards the poor guy and said; "Let's begin!"

Dylan's painful screams echoed in the whole basement.

-----------------

Amelia opened her eyes as her mind came to consciousness. She looked at the ceiling confused and with half opened eyes. Then, it hit her; Dylan, Ajax, cuffs, kisses, bites. She jolted up in a sitting position. Her breathing was heavy. She hurriedly scanned the room. He wasn't there. She sighed in relief but she was still scared. She needed to get out of there before the devil could come back.