Chapter 25: Leo receives a painting. (1/2)

"Bianca, you'll become fat if you eat too much."

Natalia said towards Bianca, who was stuffing her mouth with sweets.

"...*Sip* ...You're so mean, Natalia Onee-sama! ...*Sip* ...Saying something like, 'You'll become fat'... *Sip*...."

Bianca turned reflexively towards Natalia, pouting, but she was still sipping on her tea.

And as she breathed in the scent of the tea, Bianca calmed down a bit.

"This tea has such a good scent. It's worth buying this tea. I wonder if Leonora will like it as much as I do."

"Ohh, does Leonora like this kind of tea too?"

These tea leaves were gifted to the student council by a new company named, "La Belle." But with so little of these tea leaves circulating through the empire, the student council could be considered lucky by receiving a package of it for free.

And as Natalia was waiting for a reply, another person who was quietly sipping the tea until now, said–

"–This tea seems to be a gift sent by Oscar's acquaintance."

He is the crown prince of the Weiz Empire, Prince Albert. Even his figure drinking tea looked handsome.

These three were at ease in Natalia's room, talking about student council work and other things.

"...I see, so that's how you got it, Bianca."

Natalia seemed to be interested on how Bianca got her hands on this legendary tea.

But Bianca looked down and said–

"–I... don't want to talk about that."

"She invited Leonora to go to a new cafe that opened near the academy. But Leonora refused, so she went there by herself and met Oscar. And because the owner was a friend of Oscar, he gave her a free package."

"Onii-sama!?"

Bianca stood up from the couch, looking in disbelief at her dear brother.

Bianca didn't want the two of them to know about what happened.

"Oh dear...."

Natalia put her right hand on her forehead and sighed.

"You need to be more mindful about those kinds of things, Bianca. Maybe she had other plans that day, what if she really went there with you? You know how she is, right? She would have prioritized going there with you–"

And as Natalia went on and on, Bianca became more and more sad and disgusted with herself.

(I know that... you don't have to tell me again... I know that I have been too dependent on her lately)

Leonora was the first Real friend Bianca ever had.

Some, used her just to become acquaintances with Natalia and Albert.

Bianca suffered many betrayals, of girls and boys alike, that didn't really want to befriends with her.

But with Leonora it was different.

Leonora, at that time, didn't really care about the royal family or noble houses. She just wanted to be left alone.

Bianca on the other hand, thought Leonora was just another woman trying to get Albert's attention.

But Leonora wasn't that kind of girl.

A lot of things happened and they became close friends. Some would say best friends, because they were always together.