Chapter 30: Leo feels the spirit power. (3/3)

The light released by the contract was so intense that, everyone, including Oscar, Albert and Gustav, had to close their eyes.

"Did she contract that spirit!?"

"I don't know... maybe."

"But she's still shining!!"

Oscar was having a heated discussion with Gustav.

The golden light was still enveloping Leonora, but it wasn't as bright as before.

Albert was a bit worried, so he then knelled on the ground, grabbed her right hand and asked–

"–Are you alright, Leonora?"

On the other hand, Leo, the person in question, was–

(Ohhhh!!! I'm shining! I'm shining golden light! Oscar-senpai was right, I'm really shining!)

–Having the time of his life, because he was shining like a gold coin.

But the remaining light soon faded and Leo felt a bit dejected.

A woman then suddenly approached Leo from the side.

"L-Leonora–"

The woman was Natalia, and she was making a face of disbelief while pointing towards Leo, her entire body was shaking.

"–A-are you aware that you just summoned the Great Spirit of Light!?"

"......Huh?"

Leo didn't understand Natalia's question, what he summoned was a golden spirit of coins, he never intended to summon a spirit of light.

However, before Leo could say anything, his friends and classmates started to scream in joy; and then, all at once, they hugged him.

"It certainly was the Great Spirit of Light." – Said Gustav, stepping closer in Leo's direction, while brushing the other students aside.

Gustav was making the usual serious face–

"Leonora von Harkenberg, did you really contract the Great Spirit of Light?"

–And his tone of voice was even more scarier than normal.

But Leo, while frantically shaking his head to the sides, answered Gustav's question.

"...N-no."

It wasn't the Great Spirit of Light, Leo had contracted the Golden Spirit of Coins.

"What are you talking about...?" – Said Albert, but he soon realized what Leonora was trying to do, and stayed quiet.

The surroundings were getting noisy, the other students started to speculate about what really had happened.

And after staring at the young girl for a while, to see if she wasn't lying, Gustav finally asked the question that was bugging him the most–

"Then who contracted the Great Spirit of Light?"

–In a cynical tone.

Leo glanced around, he was looking for an answer to Gustav's question.

(W-what if he's right? Maybe I really contracted a spirit of light...?)

Leo was already loosing his hopes, he didn't want to believe that his golden spirit of coins was actually a "Mere" light spirit.

(Oh, I remember! Bianca Neh-sama said: 'light... spirit... please... contract....' Right!?)

Leo then pointed towards Bianca, and said–