48: Fret

(Chapter - 48)

(Chapter - 48)

"Please let me go, oppa... I won't repeat it again. I will be obedient and obey you. " Y/N wept as soon as Heeseung forced her to sit on the wooden chair in the centre of the poorly lit room. Her eyes trembled with anxiety as she noticed Heeseung retrieving the rope from a drawer and striding towards her.

"Give me your hands." Heeseung demanded monotonously as he freed the rope. This was a whole different Heeseung than Y/N had ever seen. He just had no expressions or pity on his face. The look on his face was just too cold. She once did thought about him being possessed by someone. This wasn't her caring brother, who used to console her during her hard times.

"Can't you hear me, huh?" Heeseung tilted his head sideways as he inched closer to her. He seemed to have a demonic aura surrounding him. He was glaring furiously at her before he yanked her hands forward to tie them up brutally and aggressively by the metal rope.

(Y/N's POV)

He then crept back into the shadowy corner of the room. I could hear some metal banging, but I chose to disregard it. He's not going to murder me with a knife, is he?

But all my expectations turned out to be a plain lie when he walked towards me with a knife.

"Stop joking, oppa." I tried to convince myself rather than him, thinking that I was just hallucinating about the fact that I was seeing the real image in front of my own eyes.

Before I could stop the thoughts running through my head, he slashed the cords around my wrist with the knife. I was stunned for a moment, having a hard time digesting what had just perspired. I felt myself getting weaker and weaker as my heart went to a halt for a moment because of that tremendous shock.

POV end

Y/N was about to ask him for an explanation and his motive behind his action, but unfortunately, Jungwon barged into the room with his general, 'don't touch me, I am expensive' look on his face.

"Hyung, are you using that knife?" Jungwon asked with a questioning look, pointing towards the metal object. "No, I don't need it." Heeseung said as he swiftly threw it in the air, making it land on the wall just a centimetre away from where Jungwon was standing with a calm expression.

All this time, Y/N seemed to be having a moment of shock, observing how casual and calm they were in handling such stuff. They weren't afraid to die, it seemed. "Thanks, hyung." Jungwon replied with a sweet smile as he cut the apple into pieces.

After a while, Jungwon set his gaze on Y/N. He silently approached and sat in a squatting position in front of her. "Have you just seen a ghost, hmm?" Jungwon asked her casually as he bit into the apple piece. Y/N shook her head as a no, still shivering.

"I hoped so. Better be a good girl, from now on." Jungwon ruffled her hair and exited the room. "I think you have gotten an idea of what my punishments look like. Don't worry, it was just a mere crash course. I didn't do a thing." Heeseung said as he waited for Y/N to leave the room.

She stood up on her unsteady legs, owing to the death ride. Before she could fall down in front of him, she left the room, taking sturdy steps towards the elevator. As soon as she stepped off the elevator, she felt her head getting lighter and her body feeling like a burden. Before she could take a step forward, she collapsed to the marble floor in front of the lift lobby.

*********************************

Sunghoon was returning back to his room from the gym after an intense workout, feeling satisfied about achieving his goal for the day. He had a victorious smile on his face, waiting for the elevator door to open.

His smile evaporated as soon as the door opened, leaving a dreadful expression behind.  He immediately sprinted towards the unconscious figure of his sister, who was lying motionless on the floor. He felt as though his entire universe had collapsed around him. He took no time in picking up his frail sister in his arms and ran away towards his room.

Sunghoon never wished to see his sister in such a pathetic state in his life. He immediately called out for help, and workers started running in and out of the room, worried to see the girl in this condition. After listening to the bustling of people and their worried voices from the corridor, the brothers immediately got out of their rooms with a puzzled expression.

"What's going on in there?" Sunoo asked as he ran up to Jay, who himself was going towards the chaos. "I myself don't have any idea." Jay replied as he looked back and forth, towards Sunoo and Jake.

"Y/N?" Jungwon gasped in shock as he stumbled upon the scene.

He had met his sister a moment ago, and he remembered her looking fit, knowing Heeseung hadn't harm her at all.

What happened to her all of a sudden?

To Be Continued...

WE ARE JUST 500 READS AWAY FROM ACHIEVING 100K!!!!!!!!!!

So the chapter forty-eight is out! Hope you enjoyed reading it, if you did please do vote for this book. If you guys want to give me some suggestions, you are always welcome!

Anyways, please stay healthy and follow my profile on wattpad!

Credits for the header to the owner, I don't own that, but the story banners belong to me.

《Stay tuned for the updates》

Till then byeeeeeee~~~👋🏻👋🏻