Big Brother Sealand

Tino walked out of the bathroom, sighing. This is the 4th time he's thrown up today. He already knew why. He was pregnant. He had gone to the nation's doctor's office one week ago. Hearing that he was 3 weeks pregnant shocked him but when the shock went away, he was overcome with joy and excitement. When he told Berwald, the Swedish man hugged and kissed him. That same night, Sweden was rubbing Finland's tummy and speaking loving words to the baby (even though it hadn't developed much) and the mommy. Finland walked into the living room and sat on the couch next to Peter.

"Mama, are you okay? You've been throwing up a lot lately," Sealand said. He was worried about Finland.

"I'm fine, Sealand. It's supposed to happen."

"What do you mean it's supposed to happen?"

"Well Sealand...I'm pregnant. You're going to have a baby brother or sister!" Finland said excitedly.

"Really?!" Sealand's eyes lit up as he said this.

"He or she will be born around December or so. Your father and I will need you to help out a lot with the baby."

"I'll do everything, Mama! I want to help out!" He said while hugging Finland.

Finland giggled as he hugged back. At the same time, Sweden walked into the living room.

"Did ya tell him?" Sweden asked as he walked in.

"Yup!" Finland said happily. He and Sealand got up from the couch and hugged Sweden. The Swede kissed Peter on the forehead and Tino on the lips. This cute little family couldn't be any happier.

__________________________time skip~_______________________________

Now, Tino is six months pregnant and is about to find out if it's a boy or a girl. He and Sweden are at the nation's doctor's office and have left Sealand with Denmark, Norway, and Iceland. Berwald looked over at Finland who had a small smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. He grabbed his husband's hand and squeezed it lightly. Finland looked over at him, his violet eyes meeting Sweden's electric blue ones. Finland smiled more and kissed Berwald's cheek. This caused a slight blush to dust both their cheeks. They were married and had dated for a while before that but that didn't stop them from blushing madly around each other.

(FLASHBACK~)

"Mama. What are you going to name the baby?" Peter asked Finland (who was on the bed) as his eyes lit up like the sky. He had his hand on Finland's tummy which was growing since he was five months pregnant.

"Well, if it's a boy, it'll be Emrik and if it's a girl it'll be Jenika," he replied.

"I like those names, Mama! I can't wait to see my brother or sister," Sealand said while getting in bed with Tino and snuggling with him while Finland wrapped his arms around Peter and fell asleep.

(PRESENT)

Finland and Sweden just got back home from the doctor with huge grins on their faces. As they walked through the front door, they were greeted by the other Nordics and were tackled in a hug from Sealand.

"What is it, Papa?" The young boy was very excited to find out. His uncle Matthias was just as excited, if not more.

"W'll. You t'll me. The b'by's n'me is Emrik," he said, smiling.

"I'm having a brother!"

"Yup!"

Sealand and the other Nordics hugged the couple tightly. Denmark was as excited as Sealand and would not stop jumping up and down. Sealand put his hand on Finland's tummy and said, "Hello Emrik! I'm your big brother, Peter/Sealand. I'm here to protect you and to make sure you're happy! I can't wait to see you in a few months. I love you, Emrik." Sealand's sweet words brought tears to the Finnish man's eyes. After he finished talking to Emrik, the baby kicked at his hand as if he were responding. This caused the Sealander to giggle.

"Mama! Mama! Emrik loves me too!" He said happily.

"He loves you very very much, Sealand. I know he'll be happy to see you," Finland said.

"Well, congrats you two," Norway said. He had a small smile on his face which made everyone else smile.

"Yeah, congrats guys," Denmark and Iceland said.

"Tack."

"Kiitos!"

"So when's the baby due?" Iceland asked. He and his boyfriend Leon were thinking about having kids but they both knew they weren't ready just yet. That didn't stop them from trying. (A/N: wink wonk)

"On December 25th actually. I guess someone else will have to do my job," Finland replied while chuckling.

"Well it looks like you and Sve get one of the best presents ever," Norway said while holding Denmark's hand. The other Nordics and Sealand had never seen a pair more in love than those two. It wasn't really a surprise when they finally started dating. Norway was aggressive but he just didn't know how to express his emotions. When he did, it was cute.

Finland nodded in agreement with Norway and yawned. The blond nation was exhausted even though he and Sve hadn't done much all day. When Sweden noticed that his husband was tired, he asked if he wanted to go to bed. The Fin simply yawned and wrapped his arms around the Swede and said goodnight to everyone.

Sweden allowed Sealand to stay up with the other Nordics and kissed his forehead and said goodnight. He carried Finland bridal style to their bedroom and gently placed him on the bed. He took off his and Finland's shoes and climbed into bed next to him. He mumbled a goodnight to Finland and wrapped his arms around the smaller nation.

"Good night, Sve. Rakastan sinua," Finland said while burying his face into Sweden's chest.

"Jag älskar dig också, Fin," Sweden replied. He grabbed Finland's chin and pulled him up to face him and he kissed him gently. Finland kissed back and smiled into the kiss. After they let go, he buried his face back into Sve's chest. Sweden sighed contently. He couldn't wait to see his and Finland's beautiful son. Slowly, his eyes closed and drifted off into a deep and peaceful sleep.