Audra and Aleksy

A/N: I'm so sorry it took so long to do this. As I said, I had writer's block. Hopefully, this doesn't end up 100% horrible. I started over on this chapter 10 times. Thank you for being patient. Enjoy!-Vladimir

____________________________________________________________________________________

Two weeks ago, Poland gave birth to Audra and Aleksy. Audra, the personification of Vilnius, had blond hair and green eyes. Aleksy, the personification of Warsaw, had brown hair and green eyes. Audra was the bigger of the two and weighed nine pounds while Aleksy weighed seven. Poland and Lithuania were very happy and loved the twins more than anything in the world. 

Both of them were rather quiet at first but a few days after being brought home, Audra began to make more noises and began crying louder. They shared a crib, I mean, they're babies so they don't need that much room, and almost every time Toris and Feliks went to check on them, they were holding hands.

At the moment, it was 11 AM and Poland was on the couch, feeding Aleksy while Lithuania was upstairs changing Audra's diaper. He looked down at Aleksy while feeding him. He smiled and pressed a kiss to his forehead. 

A minute later, Lithuania came downstairs with Audra in his arms. He walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of milk from the fridge. He made it only a few minutes ago so it wasn't too cold. He walked to the living room and sat on the couch next to Poland. 

Lithuania looked down at the baby in his arms and smiled, his vision becoming slightly blurry. Poland, who was looking over at him, saw the tears in his eyes.

"What is it?" The blond asked.

"I'm just really happy. I have you, Audra and Aleksy and no one could ever take you away from me," Lithuania said with a smile. Poland smiled and continued feeding Aleksy.

"Kocham cię, Liet," Poland said quietly.

"Aš tave myliu taip pat, Pol," Lithuania replied, a small smile finding its way to his lips. They continued feeding the twins in a comfortable silence.

After a few minutes, the twins finished drinking their milk and had to be burped.

Once they finished, Poland and Lithuania carried them to the nursery and put them to sleep. They walked back to the living room and sat down on the couch. Poland turned on the TV and started flipping through the channels. Finally, he stopped on Project Runway. He smiled before scooting closer to Lithuania and resting his head on his shoulder.

--------------------------Time skip because I'm shit at writing and I need to update-------------------------
Now, it was 2 AM and Poland finally turned the TV off. He and Lithuania spent the whole day watching Project Runway, only stopping to A)change the twins diapers or feed them B) use the restroom or C)get food. Poland yawned and stretched his arms before getting up. 

"Hey, I'm going to sleep, Liet. Join me?" Poland asked with a smile before walking to their bedroom.

"Of course," Lithuania said with a smile as he got up and followed Poland to their bedroom. When he walked in, he saw Poland curled up under the covers and joined him. 'He's really adorable' Lithuania thought as Poland scooted closer to him and wrapped his arms around the Lithuanian's neck. Toris kissed his forehead and wrapped his arms around his waist. After a few minutes of cuddling, the twins began to cry.

"Pieprz mnie w dupę," Poland said with a sigh. Lithuania chuckled before getting up and walking to the nursery, Poland trailing behind him. They picked up the twins and checked their diapers. Yup. They needed their diapers to be changed. Poland made a crying sound. He hated changing diapers but, obviously, had to do it. 

Once their diapers were changed, the twins stopped crying. Poland and Lithuania held them and sang to them. Once they were almost asleep, they put them in the crib and Lithuania began singing to them.  After a few minutes, they fell asleep, letting the couple go back to bed. 

They walked back to their bedroom and crawled under the covers, wrapping their arms around each other. Lithuania looked down at Poland and smiled. Poland smiled back before pulling Lithuania down and kissing him softly. Lithuania immediately kissed back and pulled Poland closer to him. After a few seconds, they pulled away and looked into each other's eyes. 

"Labanakt Feliks. Aš myliu tave," Lithuania whispered.

"Dobranoc, Toris. Też Cię kocham," Poland whispered back. The two soon fell asleep, smiles on their faces.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT IS ABOUT DAMN TIME I UPDATED. I'm sorry this took a long time. Especially after I took that break from writing. I had horrible writer's block this time. But I finally finished this. I hope it's not 100% awful. To me, it's like 98.6% horrible. Anyways, I need you guys to do something for me. Because I still have writer's block, I want you to comment (or PM  me) a ship along with a plot for that chapter. I will give credit to you if you comment. Wy (AHAHAHA IM FUNNY) wouldn't I? I really need help with this because I am ready to just leave this for now because I really don't know what to write. Hopefully you guys haven't left me and will comment. Again. I'm sorry this took so long and thank you so much for being patient. I love you! Bye!-Vladimir

P.S.- I barely noticed that I fucked up all the time periods. I'm sorry. I'm not going back. I'm sure you guys can figure it out? I'm sorry. FUUUUCKKK