Luck

Lukas had been throwing up every morning for the past week and was on his way to the nation's doctor's office to see what was wrong. At the moment, Iceland was four months pregnant and was incredibly happy. Norway was happy too since he would be an uncle in five months. He and Denmark continuously tried for a baby (A/N: wink wonk)but they still had zero luck so far. Norway thought they should just give up for now. Norway and Denmark loved their puppy Aldin but they still wanted a child. Norway arrived at the doctor's office and stepped in. He waited thirty minutes before he was called. He sighed and got up. He walked towards the room the doctor was walking to and sat down.

After a while, the doctor said something that surprised the blond nation.

"Lukas, you're two weeks pregnant. You're having a baby," the doctor said with a small smile on her face. Lukas' eyes filled with tears. He couldn't believe it. He and Denmark were going to be parents!

"I'm pregnant?" Norway asked with a smile on his face. A few happy tears rolled down his cheeks before he wiped them away.

"Yes. Congratulations!" She replied happily.

"Takk!" Norway said as his smile grew bigger.

"You're welcome Norway. But honestly, thank Denmark," the doctor said with a smug look on her face. Norway blushed which made the doctor laugh. After saying goodbye to the doctor and walking out of the office, he drove home with a grin on his face. He couldn't wait to tell Denmark.

__________time skip~___________________

Norway unlocked the door and walked into the living room and laid down on the couch. Denmark, who was in the kitchen, heard the door open and walked over to Norway and laid down next to him. Norway smiled and wrapped his arms around Denmark and buried his face in his chest. A few tears escaped his eyes and he sniffled. Matthias looked down at Lukas, worried.

"What's wrong?" Matthias asked.

"I'm not upset, Den. I'm really happy," Lukas said while looking up at his husband. He kissed his cheek and smiled a bit more.

"What happened?"

"I'm two weeks pregnant, Den," Norway replied. Denmark's sky blue eyes filled with happy tears. He grinned and hugged Norway tightly.

"Virkelig?!"

"Ja," Lukas replied happily. Denmark kissed Norway's head and intertwined their fingers. He was going to be a dad.

"Jeg elsker dig," Matthias said while holding Lukas close.

" Jeg elsker deg også. We're gonna be parents, Den. We're finally having a baby."

"I know. I can't wait. I kinda hope we have twins."

"Why?"

"I dunno. Maybe I just want a challenge."

"I don't need another challenge, Matthias," Norway said with a smirk on his face.

"What?" Denmark replied, confused.

"You're already a challenge," Norway replied.

"Hey! I'm not a challenge!" Matthias said while pouting. Norway laughed and hugged Denmark a bit tighter before kissing him.

"You're such a baby. But I love you," Lukas said.

"That's right."

"Dork."

_______________________Time skip~_______________________________

The next day, Matthias and Lukas decided to tell the other Nordics and Sealand. They didn't know when to do it but knew that they needed to. When all of them were in the living room, Norway and Denmark decided to tell them. They got up and cleared their throats which got everyone's attention.

"We have something important to tell all of you," Denmark said. He and Norway looked at each other and in unison said, "We're having a baby."

"I'm two weeks pregnant," Norway continued.

"Onneksi olkoon!" Finland exclaimed as he walked over to hug the couple.

"Det är underbart,"" Sweden said.

"Ég ætla að vera frændi!" Iceland said happily.

"Yay! Another cousin!" Sealand said before running up to the couple and hugging them. Matthias picked up Peter and gave him a hug. Norway hugged every single one of them. Emrik was on the floor crawling. Norway picked up the eleven month old baby and kissed his cheek. He was finally going to have his own child. He couldn't be any happier.

______________________________________________________________________________

I did it. Is this what you were hoping for? Happy, Rachel? I hope whoever reads this enjoys it. - Aph_Vladimir