Lilja and Jiang

A/N: I'm gonna introduce my OCs differently now

Intro to Twins:
HongIce twins:

Lilja and Jiang. They are Hong Kong and Iceland's twins. They were born five months ago. Jiang, the personification of Reykjavik, has Hong Kong's dark brown hair and Iceland's violet eyes and was the smaller of the two, weighing six pounds at birth. Lilja, the personification of Kopavogur, has Iceland's silvery white hair and her eyes...they were the color of Iceland's at the top and faded to Hong Kong's eye color toward the bottom and, obviously, was the bigger of the two, weighing eight pounds at birth.

DenNor twins:

Born prematurely, the twins were very small at birth. Elias, a boy, is the personification of Oslo. He has, obviously, blond hair like his parents and his eyes are a dark blue. Anja, a girl, is the personification of Copenhagen. She too has blond hair but her eyes were a mix of Norway's violet eyes and Denmark's baby blue ones. Her eyes are lilac. She was the smaller twin, weighing 2.7 pounds while Elias weighed 3.3 pounds. By the end of the third week, they weighed about 8.9 pounds. They're now three months old.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hong!" Iceland called out to his boyfriend who was in the living room.

"Yes?"

"Where did you put the diapers?" Iceland asked.

"Ummmm...fuck. I'm pretty sure they're in the bathroom. I don't really know why I put them in there," he replied, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips. Iceland sighed.

"Really? The bathroom?"

"Yes, really," Hong Kong replied with a smile. Iceland then walked to the restroom and snatched up a diaper. He walked back to the nursery where Jiang was. She had just woken up and needed her diaper changed. Iceland picked up his daughter and put her down on the changing table. He grabbed the diaper and wipes and set them next to him before finally opening the diaper (how the hell do you phrase that?) He scrunched up his nose and opened up the box of wipes.

"Holy shit, Jiang. Literally. Holy. Shit. You made such a mess," Iceland said as he cleaned her up. Jiang looked up at him the whole time before finally smiling.

"Oh, so you think it's funny?" Iceland said with a smile. Jiang giggled, making Iceland laugh as well. He finished cleaning her up and put a clean diaper on her. He then picked her up and walked down to the living room where Hong Kong was. When he walked down and saw what was in front of him, he smiled. Hong Kong was laying on the floor with Lilja on his chest. Iceland then sat on the floor, Jiang in his lap.

"Thanks for putting the diapers in the bathroom," Iceland said after sitting down.

"They're just diapers, babe. You survived, didn't you?" Leon said.

"...shut up," Iceland said with a pout. Hong Kong smiled at Iceland and laid his hand on top of his.

"我爱你," Hong Kong said quietly. Iceland looked down at him and smiled softly.

"Ég elska þig líka," Iceland whispered back. Hong Kong then grabbed Lilja and sat up with her in his lap. He leaned closer to Iceland and pressed his lips to his in a gentle kiss. Iceland smiled before kissing back. After a few seconds, they pulled away and smiled at each other.

"I'm so happy to have you and the twins in my life, Icey," Hong Kong said quietly, making Iceland blush.

"Me too. I've been so tired lately, though," Iceland said.

"Well I mean, Sweden and Finland did tell us it would be hard. Especially since we have two. They said the same thing to Denmark and Norway," Leon replied.

"Speaking of Denmark and Norway, how do you think they're doing with their twins?" Iceland asked since Denmark and Norway's twins were born prematurely. Norway was only seven and a half months pregnant.

"I would think they're okay now," Hong Kong replied.

"Probably. But they were so small. Elias was barely past three pounds. Anja was like two and a half pounds," Iceland said. He remembered seeing them at the hospital. Norway was sobbing, afraid his and Denmark's twins wouldn't survive. Denmark was sitting there, holding Norway's hand but not saying a thing, his blue eyes lifeless and full of sadness. It was such a painful sight to see.

"It's been three months. They gained weight before they went home. Remember, love? They weren't allowed to leave until they both gained at least three pounds," Leon said quietly.

"That's right. I can't believe I forgot about that. And it's been three months since they were born. They've more than likely gained more weight," Emil replied.

"Do you want to visit them to see how they're doing?" Hong Kong asked.

"Yes. But tomorrow. I'm exhausted."

"Me too," Hong Kong said with a sigh.

"Let's put the twins to sleep and take a nap," Iceland said with a yawn. Hong Kong simply nodded and stood up, Lilja in his arms. Iceland then got up, Jiang in his arms. They walked to the nursery and sang them to sleep before finally going to their bedroom and cuddling, falling asleep after a few minutes.

________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry I took so long. I hope you guys are still reading and enjoying this...yeah...I doubt it. Anyways, the next chapter shouldn't take as long. I have an idea of how I'll write it. Anyways. I love you guys! Bye-Vlad