Pianos and Guns

Roderich looked over at his husband, Vasch, who was on the other side of the kitchen, making breakfast for the couple. He had decided to make apfelstrudel because, well, why not. When he finished making the food, he got out some plates and made coffee for him and Austria.

"Leibe, the food's ready," Switzerland said with a small smile.

"Danke. It looks wonderful," Austria said as he got up and grabbed his and Switzerland's plates. Switzerland grabbed their cups of coffee and placed them on the table. The couple then sat down and began to eat. As they ate, they talked about many things. One topic was their future together.

"What do you think it'll be like, Rod?" Vasch asked the Austrian nervously. He hoped he would at least say they'd still be married.

"Well, I know for a fact that you and I will still be happily married. Maybe with a child or two," Roderich replied.

"A-A child?" Vasch asked, surprised.

"Well, ja. I don't see why not. You'd like one, right?"

"I haven't r-really thought a-about it before but ja I-I would like a child," Switzerland said with a blush on his cheeks. Austria smiled and reached across the wooden table to grab Switzerland's relatively smaller hand.

"They would be beautiful considering you'd be one of the parents. And, of course, they would play a musical instrument," Austria replied lovingly.

"They would be good with guns, you mean."

"Music."

"Guns."

"Music!"

"Guns!"

"Are we really arguing about that?" Austria said with a chuckle. Switzerland laughed a little before saying, "I suppose that is ridiculous. But there's one thing we can agree on."

"That is?"

"They would be damn amazing when it comes to saving money," Switzerland said with an amused smile. He and Austria loved to joke around about their money habits and constantly doing ridiculous things to save a little.

"Ja. I could agree with that. But what would we name them?" Austria said while smiling back.

"Well for a boy, I'd want Elov. What would you like for a girl?"

"Elena. I think that name is lovely. Don't you?"

"Ja."

________________time skip because my writing makes me cringe________________

Roderich and Vasch had finished their breakfast and went to their bedroom and layed down in their bed. They decided that they wouldn't do much all day because they just felt the need to cuddle and talk. And so they did. Austria wrapped his arms around Switzerland's small body protectively. He kissed the smaller nation's forehead before burying his face in his messy blond hair. Switzerland hesitated before kissing the Austrian's cheek and smiling.

"Ich liebe dich, Switzy," Austria said as he pulled Switzerland as close as physically possible.

"Je t'aime." (I CAN USE FOUR LANGUAGES FOR SWITZY. YAY. I'll mostly use German with the occasional French)

Austria then connected their lips in a kiss. Switzerland was surprised but kissed back after a second. Austria ran his fingers through his husband's hair and deepened the kiss, making the smaller male moan softly. He smirked before snaking his arm around Switzerland's waist and grabbing his ass. Switzerland pulled back, needing air. He looked at Austria and raised an eyebrow as if to ask, "Now?" Austria nodded. Switzerland smirked before grabbing Austria's curl/cowlick and pulling it. Austria moaned and blushed fiercely. That damned piece of hair. At least he wasn't the only country that had one.

He pressed his lips against Switzerland's and kissed him roughly. He licked Switzerland's bottom lip, begging for entrance which Switzerland allowed. Their tongues fought for dominance which Austria won.

He pulled away from the flustered blond and began kissing his neck, sucking and biting as he went down. Switzerland moaned loudly as Austria began licking and biting at his collar bone. Austria pulled away and pulled off Switzerland's shirt before taking off his own. He began kissing up and down Switzerland's chest, leaving a mark here and there. After a while, Austria pulled away and took off his and Switzerland's pants. He continued kissing down Switzerland's stomach while stroking his crotch. Switzerland moaned and grabbed the sheets.

Austria looked up at Switzerland and raised an eyebrow. The blond nation nodded furiously making the Austrian smile devilishly. Roderich pulled down Switzerland's underwear, revealing his painfully hard member.

"Well, this can't last long, can it Vasch?" Austria said in a husky voice.

"P-Please, Roderich. I can't wait any longer," Switzerland said before moaning softly.

"As you wish," replied Austria before putting the tip of smaller man's member in his mouth. Switzerland trembled and moaned loudly. Austria then licked around the tip slowly, making Switzerland shudder in ecstasy. He then put his whole member in his mouth and began bobbing his head up and down. He eventually picked up speed, making Vasch moan louder. Switzerland felt the familiar knot in his stomach and pulled Austria's hair.

"A-Austria...I-I'm gonna...c-cum." Austria hummed against Switzerland's dick, the vibration making him cum in the brunette's mouth.

"Ahh~ Austria!" Switzerland blushed furiously while covering his mouth in an attempt to muffle his moans. Austria swallowed all of his lover's cum before taking off his underwear. He stuck one finger in Vasch's ass and moved it around, thrusting it in and out. He added another and another and thrusted them quickly, earning a few moans from the trembling blond. When he decided Switzerland was ready, he took his fingers out and placed his member at the smaller man's entrance. He leaned over and kissed Switzerland sweetly before entering him.

"R-Roderich! Scheiße. Fahren Sie weiter , bitte!"

"If that's what you want." Austria immediately began thrusting in and out of Switzerland, hitting his prostate every time. He thrusted roughly and quickly while stroking Switzerland's member. Switzerland's emerald eyes filled with tears. He then came on him and Austria.

"Austria!"

"Switzerland!" Austria yelled as he came inside of Vasch. He pulled out and flopped down next to Switzerland, breathless. Switzerland's chest jumped every time he took a breath. He leaned up and kissed Austria's cheek. Austria smiled softly before pulling Switzerland closer to him. He wrapped his arms around him and kissed his forehead. Switzerland kissed Austria's neck lightly before hiding his face in his chest.

"Hey, look at me Liebe," Austria said as he pulled Switzerland up to face him. Switzerland stared into Austria's violet eyes before pressing his lips against the brunette's. Austria smiled and kissed back. After a few seconds, they pulled away and looked into each other's eyes, emeralds meeting amethysts.

"Ich liebe dich," Austria said softly.

"Ich liebe dich auch," Switzerland said, smiling softly. The couple soon fell asleep, smiles on both faces.

______________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so proud of myself. Thanks to anyone who's reading. I love you- Vladimir