Picnic

Lithuania was sitting on the couch, waiting for Poland to finish getting ready. The two were about to have a picnic at the park. Poland was currently five months pregnant, with a boy and a girl. He wasn't showing too much which was fine with him. That meant he still got to wear the clothes he loved. Lithuania heard footsteps coming from the hallway and looked over and saw Poland. He looked beautiful. He had a gray pullover, black skinny jeans and black Converse. He had also tied up his blond hair.

"Hey, Liet. Are you, like, ready to go?" Poland asked as he skipped over to the door. Lithuania simply nodded, unable to speak. He walked over to Poland who was waiting at the door and grabbed the basket. Poland grabbed his hand and the blanket before opening the door and walking out. Lithuania still hadn't said a word by the time they got in the car. Poland noticed and decided to ask if something was wrong.

"You okay, Liet?" Poland asked as they were driving. This seemed to snap Lithuania out of whatever trance he was in. Lithuania looked over at Poland, confused.

"Eh?" 

"Are you okay? You haven't said anything since I walked out of the room, Toris," Poland said. 

"I'm fine, Pol. You just look really pretty and adorable. Sorry, I couldn't talk after I saw you. I'm fine though," Lithuania replied with a smile. Poland's emerald eyes widened and a blush spread across his face. Lithuania looked over at the blond who was still blushing. He chuckled and turned back to face the road. 

A few minutes later, they arrived at the park. The sky was bright blue, the ground was covered in flowers, the clouds were white and puffy. It was a beautiful day, despite it being somewhat hot outside. They walked over to a tree and set down their stuff under it. They sat down on the blanket and began taking out their food and began to eat. There was pierogi, żurek and cepelinai. The couple talked while they ate. They talked about world meetings and the other nations and their families.

When they finished their food, they laid down on the soft, pink blanket and talked about what the twins would be like and what they would look like. Poland's eyes were full of excitement. To be honest, he couldn't wait to see his kids.

"What do you think Audra will be like?"Poland asked as Lithuania pulled him into his arms. Lithuania looked down at Poland and smiled.

"I think she'll be like you. At least not the shy part. I feel like she would be loud and expressive,"Lithuania replied. Poland smiled more and thought about it.

"I think Aleksy would be really shy. Just like you. And partly me. He'd probably be kinda small and short," Poland said. Lithuania chuckled before putting his hand under Poland's sweater and on Poland's tummy. He rubbed his fingers across the smooth skin and smiled. Feliks turned and kissed Toris' cheek making him blush a little. Toris turned on his side and kissed Feliks' forehead. Just then, a girl walked by the couple and said, "If you fucking abominations are done shoving your sexuality in our faces, go home now." She walked away, but not before Toris could get up and say something back.

"I'm sorry that it bothers you but I will not stop showing how much I love Feliks. I'm sorry that you feel the need to be rude and bitchy to us because no one could love your bitter ass. Oh, what am I saying? You don't even have an ass. Have a nice day. Thanks for your time," Lithuania said with a sinister smile. A nearby man began to laugh at what Toris had to said to the woman who had walked away looking horrified.

Lithuania walked back over to Poland and saw that he had tears in his eyes. He immediately pulled him into his chest and kissed the top of his head. Poland had always been very sensitive to comments like that and it hurt Lithuania to see him so upset.

"Shhh...she's gone now, Pol. It's okay. I'm right here. No one can hurt you. Not while I'm around," he said as Poland buried his face in his chest.

"Can we go home, Liet?" Poland asked as he looked up at the brunette, his green eyes full of tears. Lithuania smiled and wiped away a stray tear and nodded.

"Of course, Poland. Anything for you," Lithuania said before standing up.

"Dziękuję," Poland said while grabbing Lithuania's hand and pulling himself up.

"Prašom," Toris said lovingly. He grabbed the basket and the blanket and led Poland to the car. They got in and drove off.

______________time skip. Hah. Stupid bitch. Lithuania told her________________

After they returned from the park, Poland went up to their room and laid in bed. Lithuania sighed and walked upstairs to their room. He saw Poland curled up with his face buried in a pillow.

"Pol?" Lithuania said as he pulled the pillow off. Poland's cheeks were red and a few tears rolled down his cheeks. He sniffled before rolling over, his back facing Toris. Lithuania went to the other side of the bed and grabbed Poland's hand and squeezed it lightly.

"Pol? Don't cry. Please? It hurts me to see you upset. Don't worry about people like that," Toris said while pulling Feliks up and pulling him onto his lap.

"How can I not? You should find someone that won't get you harassed. You'll be happier," Poland replied, his voice cracking slightly.

"Feliks. Don't ever say that again. You're the one that I love. I married you because I love you, because you make me happy, because you are the most important person in the world to me. Don't let ignorant people like her upset you. You're amazing, Feliks. You're strong, beautiful, sweet, shy, smart, adorable, honest, amazing, considerate and expressive. As tave labai myliu. And don't you forget it," Lithuania said as he hugged Poland tightly. Poland began to cry, for a different reason this time. He smiled and kissed Lithuania softly.

"Też Cię kocham," Feliks whispered after they pulled away. Lithuania pulled Poland down and wrapped his arms around him. Poland kissed Lithuania's cheek and went to sleep.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a few days. I've just been...well, kinda depressed. Anyways, thanks for reading. You guys are why I even bother writing this. Love you- Vlad