Surprise...Again...

Emil was about to leave to go to the doctor's office. He was six months pregnant and was bigger than he should be. He was going to find out his baby's gender. He walked out of the house, into the hot July air. Hong Kong was already in the car, waiting for Iceland.

"Hey, beautiful. Ready to find out if we're having a boy or a girl?" Hong Kong asked while smiling. Iceland blushed at the compliment and smiled.

"I'm ready to get this baby out, Leon," Iceland said before groaning. His feet hurt more than he could explain. His back, well, that was another story. Hong Kong laughed before leaning over to kiss Iceland's cheek.

"Only three more months, Icey."

"You wouldn't be saying that if you were the one who was pregnant, Leon," Iceland said a little grumpily. (wtf is that even a word)

The couple drove off to the doctor's office excited to learn their baby's gender.

___________time skip~______________

Thirty minutes later, they arrived at the doctor's office. They walked in and waited about five minutes before the doctor came out, ready to see them.

Ten minutes later, Iceland was laying down looking at the screen next to him. Hong Kong was holding his hand nervously. The doctor looked surprised as she looked at the ultrasound. This got Iceland's attention.

"What is it? Is something wrong?" He asked, trembling slightly.

"N-No. It's not that, Iceland. It's just...you're pregnant with twins. It's two girls," the doctor said.

"Well that explains why I'm so big," Iceland said while laughing.

"Twins?" Hong Kong asked. He wasn't upset. In fact, he was really excited. Not only was he having twins, he was having daughters. That's what he and Iceland wanted!

"Twins. Congratulations, Hong Kong and Iceland! Also, try not to move around too much, Iceland. I know it could be a good thing but it will hurt your feet and your back even more," the doctor said. Her brown eyes were full of excitement. She cared about the countries a lot and was happy for them. The couple smiled and their eyes were full of tears.

"Thank you," Iceland said as they walked out the door.

"You're welcome!"

_________Time skip because I'm in a rush_________

Hong Kong and Iceland were laying in bed, talking. Hong Kong had his hand on Iceland's stomach and gently rubbed it with his finger. Iceland smiled and kissed Hong Kong's cheek. After a few minutes, Hong Kong slid down and began speaking to their daughters.

"Hi. I'm unsure of what I should say but let me introduce myself. I'm Hong Kong or Leon as humans call me. I'm your dad. It seems like I don't care about many things but I actually do. You two and your other dad are the three things I love most in this world. 我那么爱你. I'll see you soon," Hong Kong said while smiling. His golden brown eyes filled with tears. He kissed Iceland's tummy before sliding back up and pulling Iceland into his chest. Iceland's violet eyes were full of tears because of his boyfriend's sweet words.

" Ég elska þig," Iceland said softly. He snuggled deeper into Hong Kong's chest and smiled. Hong Kong chuckled and buried his face in Iceland's snowy hair.

" 我也爱你. Get some rest, Icey. I know you're tired," Hong Kong replied. He then pulled Iceland up to face him and put his hand on his cheek. Emil blushed before Leon kissed him. Emil smiled and kissed back softly. After a few seconds, they pulled away and pressed their foreheads together. Iceland buried his face back in Hong Kong's chest and fell into a deep sleep.

"Rest, my love," Hong Kong said while looking down at the sleeping nation. He kissed the top of his head before closing his eyes and going to sleep. He couldn't wait to see his beautiful daughters in three more months.

________________________________________________________________________

Yay! I think I like this one. I really ship HongIce. It's really cute. I planned out lots of chapters so you guys should be getting updates a lot after tomorrow. Thank you to whoever reads this. It means a lot to me. I love you guys. ¡Adiós!- Vladimir