New Friends

Alright! So this one has America and 2p!America's kids and Denmark and Norway's other kid. Parker is 7 and she is the personification of Washington DC. She has maroon hair like Allen, dark blue eyes and somewhat tanned skin. Devon is the personification of Dallas and he's 10. He has light brown hair, baby blue eyes and skin like Allen's. Alexander is the personification of New York City bc Hamilton and he's 5. He has blond hair like America, violet eyes bc red and blue make purple so why not and his skin color is like America's. 

Astrid is the personification of Aarhus and she's 6 years old. She obviously has blond hair and pale skin and she has one blue eye and one violet eye. I've got a little secret about her that some of you might already know if you've looked on my DeviantART. It doesn't apply that much right now though since she's only 5.

I hope y'all enjoy! And also, once I publish the first 5 chapters, I hope you guys go and check out my SuFin fanfic called Until The Very End. Bye! I love you!-Elias

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Parker! Let's go!" Alfred yelled. He and his daughter Parker, the personification of Washington DC, were going to the doctor for a checkup. They'd be going to the nation's doctor's office, of course. He'd already taken Devon and Alexander, the personifications of Dallas and New York City, to the doctor. Allen was going to stay home and watch them while they were gone.

"Coming!" the 7 year old yelled. She ran to the door where Alfred was waiting.

"Bye, guys! We'll be back in a little while. Devon, Alex, listen to your father," America yelled.

"Okay! Bye daddy!" they replied while hugging him. (A/N: this fucking generation has ruined that word for me) 

"Bye, angel face," Allen said before getting up and kissing America on the cheek. 

"Bye, sweetheart," America said with a smile. Allen then picked Parker up and hugged her.

"Bye, princess," he said before kissing her forehead. Lord, how he loved Parker. He loved his kids equally but he and Parker had a closer bond. When they were born, Allen cried uncontrollably. Alfred had to calm him down. And Allen wasn't even the one who gave birth.

"Bye, papa!" She yelled while hugging him. He smiled before setting her back down.

"C'mon, babe," America said before grabbing Parker's hand. (People call their children this right? I've heard it before) They walked out the door and got inside the car. They listened to Hamilton on their way to the doctor's. (Guys I'm Hamilton trash)

"I knew Alexander Hamilton," America said with a smile.

"Really?!" Parker yelled.

"Yup. I knew all of them. They were amazing people. Gah, I miss them so much. Especially George, Alex, John and Hercules," America replied, memories flooding back to him.

"That's so cool! Wait. How old are you?" She asked curiously.

"I'm 239, almost 240," he said with a smile.

"Wow! YOU'RE OLD, DADDY," she yelled. America's eye twitched.

"I am not old. Your grandpa's old. Both of them are over a thousand," America said defensively.

"Oh my gosh! That's OLD. But you're still old!" She yelled. America nearly cried.

"Parker, please. I'm young. China's 4000 years old, " he said. Parker's eyes widened in surprise.