Mama Finland's Approval

"Don't worry, Raivis. He won't kill you. You make me very happy so he'll get over it," Sealand said to his boyfriend of one year. Latvia was three years older than Sealand but was still around his height. The pair loved each other and that was all that mattered to them. Peter was tired of hiding his lovely boyfriend from his parents. Latvia meant the world to the 13 year old.

"A-Are you sure? He's p-protective of you. Almost as much as America is to Canada," Latvia replied nervously. He really was afraid. He knew Tino would gladly bathe in the blood of those who hurt Peter, Berwald or Emrik.

"It's okay. Don't be afraid," Sealand said before kissing Latvia's cheek. The Baltic Nation blushed a deep red and smiled softly. They walked into Peter's home and said hello to Norway, Denmark and Iceland. They found Sweden and Finland in the living room. They were on the blue couch, watching TV. Sweden noticed the couple and waved them over. Peter looked over at Raivis with a reassuring smile. Raivis smiled and stood up straight.

"Hello, papa! Hello, mama!" Sealand said happily. He ran up to Sweden and Finland and hugged them tightly. The Swede and the Fin hugged the smaller nation back and said hello.

"S-Sveiki, Zviedrija un Somija. H-How are you two?" Latvia said nervously.

"Hello. We're doing well, Latvia. Thank you for asking," Finland replied.

"Mama, I have something to tell you and Papa. It's really important," Sealand said nervously.

"What is it, Peter?"

"Uhhh...Well I have been...I've been d-dating L-Latvia. F-For a year now," Sealand said as he grabbed Latvia's trembling hand. "I-I'm sorry we didn't t-tell you sooner...we were scared to."

"Are you h'ppy?" Sweden asked. He wasn't mad at all. In fact, he was happy for them. Before Sealand was able to respond, Berwald walked over and hugged the couple. They hesitated before hugging him back.

"I'm really happy, Papa! Latvia has never ever made me upset and has never hurt me! I promise," Sealand said while hugging the Swedish man. Finland couldn't speak. His baby was dating someone and hadn't told them. They'd been in a relationship for a year! Finland's amethyst eyes filled with tears.

"W-Why were you afraid to tell us?" He asked in a shaky voice.

"I was afraid because you're really protective, Mama. I was afraid you wouldn't want us to be together," Peter said as he walked over to Finland and hugged him tightly. Finland kissed Sealand's temple and hugged back.

"Sealand, don't worry about it. As long as you're happy, I'm okay with it, rakas. I'm just a bit upset because you're our son. You're my baby and I love you. I don't want you to get hurt," Finland said as a few tears fell from his eyes. Sealand pulled back from the hug and wiped his mama's tears.

"I'm sorry, Mama. But, like I said to Papa, Latvia makes me really happy and he's never hurt me or made me upset," Sealand replied.

"That's all I need to hear from you. Raivis, come here please," Tino said as he pulled away from the hug. He knelt down so he could be at Raivis' level. The small nation trembled and looked at the blond. Tino grabbed Latvia's hands and looked him in the eye.

"You know what would happen if you hurt him, right?" Finland asked, his tone serious.

"Y-Yes, Mr.Finland. I-I wouldn't be a-alive a-anymore," Latvia stuttered out.

"I'm glad you know your fate. On another note, Latvia, thank you for making him happy. And welcome to the family," Finland said as he hugged Raivis. The Baltic hugged back and smiled.

"Paldies, Somiju."

"Olet tervetullut, Latvia," Finland said with a smile on his face. After a few seconds, he and Latvia pulled away from the hug. Sealand tackled Latvia in a hug and kissed his cheek. Latvia smiled and kissed Sealand's nose, making the younger boy giggle.

"Thank you Mama and Papa! I love you two," Sealand said with a grin.

"We love you too. And you too, Latvia," Finland replied. Latvia smiled and hugged Tino and Berwald. They smiled and hugged him back. This was easier than they thought it would be. They had nothing to be afraid of.