First Kisses

A/N: SOMEONE HELP ME. I SHIP SEALAT WAY TOO HARD.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sealand laid on the couch as he waited for Latvia to finish taking a shower. He was currently staying over at his boyfriend's house for the week, with Sweden and Finland's permission of course. To be honest, he didn't know what he'd do without him. He always made sure Sealand was happy and when he was on the edge of breaking down due to the lack of respect and recognition as a nation he got, he was always there to wipe away his tears. He sighed before turning on the TV and flipping through the channels. 'If I didn't have Raivis, I'm pretty sure I'd have given up on trying to be a nation by now' Sealand thought with a sad smile. 

A few minutes later, Latvia walked out of the bathroom and into the living room, hair still slightly wet. Sealand smiled brightly and stood up and ran over to him. He jumped up and hugged Latvia before kissing his cheek. Although they'd been dating for a little over a year, they still hadn't had their first kiss. Both of them were too shy to do it. Latvia laughed and hugged the smaller blond, picking him up and spinning him around. (A/N: HELP ME PLZ BEEBS I SHIP THEM MORE AND MORE EVERY SECOND) He set him down and kissed his forehead.

"I was only in there for ten minutes, Sealand," Latvia said with a smile.

"Yeah, but I was so bored and lonely," Sealand replied.

"Aw. Sorry. Wanna watch TV?" Latvia replied. Sealand nodded and the couple laid down on the couch. Latvia wrapped his arms around Sealand and smiled. They flipped through the channels before finally finding a movie. Latvia turned up the volume and pulled Sealand closer to him.

"E-Es mīlu Tevi," Latvia whispered to Sealand, a rosy blush on his cheeks. Sealand smiled and turned to kiss Latvia's cheek.

"I love you too, Latvia," Sealand whispered back. They then turned their attention back to the movie .

______________________time skip~___________________________

When the movie ended, they decided to go to the park. They left Latvia's house and walked to the park, hand in hand. They got a few strange looks but no comments. They walked to a bench under some trees and sat down. They didn't feel like going on the swings or anything. They just wanted to go somewhere.

"Latvia? Why do you try so hard to make me happy?" Sealand asked. He really wanted to know because he felt like he really wasn't all that important. 

"Because I love you. I don't wanna see you upset. Of course, that's not gonna happen since the other nations still refuse to acknowledge you. One day, it'll be possible, though. But yeah, I try so hard because I love you and any time you are upset, it kills me. E-Es mīlu Tevi," Latvia said. Sealand smiled brightly and hugged Latvia. He gladly returned the hug and after a few seconds, pulled away. ' I should kiss him. This is the perfect opportunity' Lativa thought to himself. He grabbed Sealand's hands and leaned closer to him, his cheeks dusted with a rosy blush. Sealand blushed deeply and started to lean forward. Their lips connected in a sweet, innocent kiss. They stayed like that for a few seconds before finally pulling apart. 

"S-Sorry..." Latvia said quietly. Sealand hugged him and hid his face in his neck.

"It's okay. It's not like I hated it...I liked it. I love you, Latvia," Sealand said with a smile.

"Es tevi ari mīlu," Latvia said as he hugged back. Soon after, they went back to Latvia's house with grins plastered on their faces. They couldn't ask for a better life. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THIS IS SHIT. I'M SORRY. I'M TRYING TO DO THIS QUICKLY. I LOVE YOU. BYE-Vladimir